AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pms , privates and c2c

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2021
I did my first proper night last night and they were all lovely with exceptional of one complaint about prices but I suppose I will always get that.
A few were asking for pms, privates and c2c which I am not offering at the moment. How do you price these?, are they like privates per minute. You could have a pm that lasts 5 minutes or a hour, how does the charging work in that situation?. What do they usually expect in these?.
I was trying to find myself on there on my phone and I wasn't in anyone of the catagories although I must have been on there as they were finding me.
Also, I am still have software issues. I have launched Tipmenu plus 20 but although it was coming up to type menu for the tip menu it wasn't appearing when they did. I have also set up the new welcome message, thank you for the tips and don't record me but they wasn't appearing either although I did start them before. Does anyone know why?. Someone did ask to be my moderator (do they sort these issues out ?). How do you know if you can trust them and do they charge for it. Thanks in advance 🙂.

Last edited:
1) Right off the bat, don't get a mod. You don't need one. They change the dynamic of the room and usually are just on a power trip, especially with new models. Just say no! Moderators can silence and ban people, and possibly have some bot control, but it's important to learn those things for yourself because it's your room. These users who want to mod for a new cammer are typically looking for someone they can steamroller and take control of. The only situations where you might really need a mod is when you have thousands of users in your room and you're doing a show where you can't reach the keyboard. And even then, there's lots of bots on CB that can handle issues for you.
2)When I was on CB I charged a one time tip to PM per session, not per PM. But if they weren't actively tipping after the initial PM tip, especially for dirty talk, I would let my attention wane.
3)While you're sorting out which bots to use, try putting your tip menu in your bio. So no matter what it's always there, and you can just tell people to scroll down and check it out.
4)Do you have your home area geoblocked? If so that might be why you're not finding yourself!

1) Right off the bat, don't get a mod. You don't need one. They change the dynamic of the room and usually are just on a power trip, especially with new models. Just say no! Moderators can silence and ban people, and possibly have some bot control, but it's important to learn those things for yourself because it's your room. These users who want to mod for a new cammer are typically looking for someone they can steamroller and take control of. The only situations where you might really need a mod is when you have thousands of users in your room and you're doing a show where you can't reach the keyboard. And even then, there's lots of bots on CB that can handle issues for you.
2)When I was on CB I charged a one time tip to PM per session, not per PM. But if they weren't actively tipping after the initial PM tip, especially for dirty talk, I would let my attention wane.
3)While you're sorting out which bots to use, try putting your tip menu in your bio. So no matter what it's always there, and you can just tell people to scroll down and check it out.
4)Do you have your home area geoblocked? If so that might be why you're not finding yourself!
See. Now I’m thinking about turning on my vpn to look for local girls now that I’ve had the thought kind of suggested. I’d never considered doing that before.

I think asking “to please not record me” just makes someone who wasn’t thinking about it think about it. Someone who records isn’t going to care about your reasonable request.

maybe that’s just me.
I wondered that actually. It doesn't actually stop them then?.

I think asking “to please not record me” just makes someone who wasn’t thinking about it think about it. Someone who records isn’t going to care about your reasonable request.

maybe that’s just me.
Actually I thought. It doesn't stop them then?.

When people ask me for C2C, they usually expect me to watch them do it for free. Not gonna happen. I tell them I'll watch it for like 5 minutes for 200 tokens, and they always leave the room.

I used to charge 100 tokens to get on my PMs/friends list, but I don't anymore because you'll still just get people tip you that amount once and think they're entitled to PM you to death the entire time you're camming...and many of them you never see again or get another tip from again. So now I just have my PMs set to "friends only" (people on my MFC friends list), and I only add people that I want to add to that list. I've removed a bunch of people from that list, and currently only have TWO people on there. Lol.

I just had some dude in my room last night with 525 tokens...no hello...no tip...just right off the bat whining that he couldn't PM me. While he was doing this, I noticed his token count going down, which means he was spending money on a different model while sitting in my free chat acting like he should get some free one-on-one PM attention. Smh. I kicked him out. I remember him doing this shit at least once before...

I like that the private show rate on MyFreeCams is already set by the site itself, so we don't have to worry about deciding it ourselves. On there it's set at 60 tokens per minute (So models get $3/minute in their pocket). TRUE privates (One on one private where no one can spy on it) are set at 80 tokens per minute (Models get $4/minute in their pocket). On sites where I have to choose the rate, I'd probably make it around 60 tokens/minute too...or $6/minute or whatever.

Oh right yes I do incase I see someone I knew. Great thinking I didn't think of that, well it shows it works then 😁. Yes I will add it there. I thought having a moderator might be able to do that. They come on saying 'I am a moderator' making it sound like they work for c/b so I wasn't entirely sure but I said no anyway as you say if I don't do it myself I will never learn. To be honest i don't really want to do c2c or pms as it seems too personal. I do have it in my bio but that's what they seem to all want unless its just to push your boundaries. If I only want to do privates and not c2c or pms do you think sm would be better, do you have a pm or c2c option there?. Once I can work out what I want to do in private I will join sm but not sure what I want to do yet.

I wondered that actually. It doesn't actually stop them then?.

No.

I agree with StoneyDog. Don't even bother telling them "Please don't record me." It may not have even crossed their minds to record you, and now you're just putting that idea into their heads. And they couldn't care less whether or not you're uncomfortable with them doing it. They're still gonna do what they wanna do. So don't even put that idea in their heads.

When people ask me for C2C, they usually expect me to watch them do it for free. Not gonna happen. I tell them I'll watch it for like 5 minutes for 200 tokens, and they always leave the room.

I used to charge 100 tokens to get on my PMs/friends list, but I don't anymore because you'll still just get people tip you that amount once and think they're entitled to PM you to death the entire time you're camming...and many of them you never see again or get another tip from again. So now I just have my PMs set to "friends only" (people on my MFC friends list), and I only add people that I want to add to that list. I've removed a bunch of people from that list, and currently only have TWO people on there. Lol.

I just had some dude in my room last night with 525 tokens...no hello...no tip...just right off the bat whining that he couldn't PM me. While he was doing this, I noticed his token count going down, which means he was spending money on a different model while sitting in my free chat acting like he should get some free one-on-one PM attention. Smh. I kicked him out. I remember him doing this shit at least once before...

I like that the private show rate on MyFreeCams is already set by the site itself, so we don't have to worry about deciding it ourselves. On there it's set at 60 tokens per minute (So models get $3/minute in their pocket). TRUE privates (One on one private where no one can spy on it) are set at 80 tokens per minute (Models get $4/minute in their pocket). On sites where I have to choose the rate, I'd probably make it around 60 tokens/minute too...or $6/minute or whatever.
I wondered what they did in c2c so it's just to watch them jerk off then?, is pms usually dirty talk?. With a private show is that just just them watching you?.

No.

I agree with StoneyDog. Don't even bother telling them "Please don't record me." It may not have even crossed their minds to record you, and now you're just putting that idea into their heads. And they couldn't care less whether or not you're uncomfortable with them doing it. They're still gonna do what they wanna do. So don't even put that idea in their heads.
I thought the software stopped it but if it doesn't I will take it off then. It wasn't working anyway.

Reactions: InannahQoH
I wondered what they did in c2c so it's just to watch them jerk off then?, is pms usually dirty talk?. With a private show is that just just them watching you?.
The default on CB is 60 tkns a minute for private, is that the sort of going rate then?. Thats quite good then. I think I might have to start adding privates 🙂.

Yes, usually it's to watch them jerk off. I like it when they talk to you while jerking off. :)

But I've occasionally had guys ask for c2c, and then when I do it they've just got the camera on their face...big 'ole eyes staring at me in silence. *Cringe* That creeps me out, and I'll nicely let them know that that's not what I wanna see. Haha.

If we're doing c2c, I wanna see some cock stroking...or flexing your muscles...etc. SOMETHING instead of just a close-up of your face...silently watching me like I'm a movie. Lol. That shit's sooo awkward. I've actually blurted out before "Hey...do you wanna lower your cam...so I watch you stroke your cock? I don't want to just see your face watching me." :giggle: And then when I say that, they lower their cam. It cracks me up, because you expect me to give you a private show where I'm pleasing myself, but I'm not gonna genuinely enjoy it if all you're giving me to look at is a big 'ole face...staring at me in silence. Get that dick out and show it to me, maaan!

Yes, usually it's to watch them jerk off. I like it when they talk to you while jerking off. :)

But I've occasionally had guys ask for c2c, and then when I do it they've just got the camera on their face...big 'ole eyes staring at me in silence. *Cringe* That creeps me out, and I'll nicely let them know that that's not what I wanna see. Haha.

If we're doing c2c, I wanna see some cock stroking...or flexing your muscles...etc. SOMETHING instead of just a close-up of your face...silently watching me like I'm a movie. Lol. That shit's sooo awkward. I've actually blurted out before "Hey...do you wanna lower your cam...so I watch you stroke your cock? I don't want to just see your face watching me." :giggle: And then when I say that, they lower their cam. It cracks me up, because you expect me to give you a private show where I'm pleasing myself, but I'm not gonna genuinely enjoy it if all you're giving me to look at is a big 'ole face...staring at me in silence. Get that dick out and show it to me, maaan!
That sounds fun

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
That sounds fun

The Notorious B.I.G. said (in the Junior M.A.F.I.A. song "Players Anthem") "Grab ya dick if you love Hip Hop!" When cam sites prompt me to put something as my "profile headline" and I don't know what to put I just put "Grab ya dick if ya love Brown Fox!" :giggle:

Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

Hello BBB

Not a model, So feel free to hit the "Ignore/block/castrate" button on me.

As above, if someone wants to record they will.
And they don't even need to be in the room to record the stream. So most people recording wont even be seeing the messages.

So imo you are just promoting recording, and spamming the viewers.

Should imo be concentrating on putting a username/ platform etc onto the stream, for IDing the video purposes.

C2C's while in public chat is usually they pay xxx, and open their cam, and you press accept. So payment without interference.

Private will make 1/2 the people in the room leave, So needs to be priced high enough to allow for that. And i guess you need to work out if the timing is good for that.

PM's the bit i disagree with.. Its used for lots of things, like private messages people dont want to post to public. Like.
1. How much do i need to tip, for you to sing happy birthday to me?
2. If i goto private with you, do you have a black Gstring to wear, and we can bla bla bla.. and will you xxx yyy zzz
ETC..

+ For curiosity, what name are you streaming under?
+ Best wished with the streaming

PM's the bit i disagree with.. Its used for lots of things, like private messages people dont want to post to public. Like.
1. How much do i need to tip, for you to sing happy birthday to me?
2. If i goto private with you, do you have a black Gstring to wear, and we can bla bla bla.. and will you xxx yyy zzz
ETC..

+ For curiosity, what name are you streaming under?
+ Best wished with the streaming

Hi. I'm not sure what you disagree with, since I'm a model telling another model about my experience with people asking to PM. It's up to her how she chooses to handle it, but she also shouldn't be dealing with a bunch of freeloaders bombarding her with PMs saying "Hi. You're pretty." Lol. I'll add people to the PM/friends list if it sounds like they're interested in discussing a private show...or if they're members (who've TIPPED) I've genuinely enjoyed my public time with because they know how to make good conversation beyond just "How's dat ass look, Ma?" But I'm also not keeping someone on my MFC "friends list" if I haven't seen them/haven't gotten any tokens from them in a long while.

There are people who will go months without spending a dime on you, and think it's okay to PM you the entire time you're trying to work. Nah. If you don't wanna talk in the public chat, take me private if you wanna talk to me one-on-one for such a long time.

Last edited:
Hi. I'm not sure what you disagree with, since I'm a model telling another model about my experience with people asking to PM. It's up to her how she chooses to handle it, but she also shouldn't be dealing with a bunch of freeloaders bombarding her with PMs saying "Hi. You're pretty." Lol. I'll add people to the PM/friends list if it sounds like they're interested in discussing a private show. But I'm also not keeping someone on my MFC "friends list" if I haven't seen them/gotten any tokens from them in a while. It's the model's decision. There are people who will go months without spending a dime on you, and think it's okay to PM you the entire time you're trying to work.

Hello YummyBrownFox

Was disagreeing with the bit I quoted from BBB

BlueBelleBlue said: is pms usually dirty talk?

And stated Pm's are often needed to discuss business, like what's desired in privates, or for tips etc..

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hello YummyBrownFox

Was disagreeing with the bit I quoted from BBB

BlueBelleBlue said: is pms usually dirty talk?

And stated Pm's are often needed to discuss business, like what's desired in privates, or for tips etc..

Oh! Sorry. Lol. I'm posting on here while there's no one in my chat. You're right. Yeah, the people I add to my friends list/PM (I'm pretty selective about it) are either trying to talk business, or they're just awesome dudes in general who know not to abuse the PM feature. :)
But it sounds like the OP is talking about Chaturbate. I'm not on there anymore, but I do remember getting bombarded by PMs...and it was usually nonsense.

• Hugs
Oh! Sorry. Lol. You're right. Yeah, the people I add to my friends list/PM (I'm pretty selective about it) are either trying to talk business, or they're just awesome dudes in general who know not to abuse the PM feature. :)

NPs hugs, I didnt help things with taking 30+mins to press reply : )

And far as i know shes streaming to chaturbate, based on her previous posts.
So probably needs a "Tip 10 , for a PM" or something, so she can discuss in private with potential tippers.
And keep out the freeloaders.

NPs hugs, I didnt help things with taking 30+mins to press reply : )

And far as i know shes streaming to chaturbate, based on her previous posts.
So probably needs a "Tip 10 , for a PM" or something, so she can discuss in private with potential tippers.
And keep out the freeloaders.

Good idea. And if they ignore that rule and PM her anyway (From what I remember, there's no way to stop them from sending PMs? Unless you wind up kicking or banning them?), she can choose to just not read it. Or she can just remind them once again "Remember it's X tokens to PM."

Good idea. And if they ignore that rule and PM her anyway (From what I remember, there's no way to stop them from sending PMs? Unless you wind up kicking or banning them?), she can choose to just not read it. Or she can just remind them once again "Remember it's X tokens to PM."
I have got a pm but I have not read it. There should be a way to stop them sending them if you don't agree to it.

Reactions: yummybrownfox

I'm not 100% sure Yummy, Because I dont spam models.
So I always tip a model and ask them to open a PM with me, instead of me opening a PM with them.

But the Chaturbate PM window says
>>
You must be a supporter, fan club member, moderator, or have received a tip today from this user to send this private message.

I have got a pm but I have not read it. There should be a way to stop them sending them if you don't agree to it.

I agree. This was one of the things I couldn't stand on that site. Bombarded with PMs the moment you start broadcasting. And often from people who won't tip...or they'll tip like ONE token.

Reactions: BlueBelleBlue
Status
Not open for further replies.