AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ivymadison_x

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 17, 2016
Seattle
ivymadisonplayhouse.tumblr.com
Twitter Username
@ivymadison_x
Tumblr Username
ivymadisonplayhouse
MFC Username
ivymad
So after a full day of research and methodical study, I only found a few "sex positive" events in Seattle specifically, for example there's the Seattle Erotic Art Festival & Burlycon (not quite what us camgirls need for promo ops). Myfreecams had an event in Vancouver BC like not too long ago, but seems like Seattle is behind the times when I know for a fact that there are TONS of Seattle based (or Puget sound based) cam girls out there.

I want to get my face out there and MEET amazing fun people BUT I want to do it as my cam persona - Ivy Madison. I think these 2 events would be great for next year DEFINITELY to branch out and meet people. I'd love to get out of my god damn house HA.

Anyone able to find any other good events locally to the NORTH (WA, OR, BC area)??

Anyone curious to maybe set up an informal public model only meet up at a coffee shop or safe public venue where we can socialize like normal fucking people (lord knows I need someone to vent to about "Show us your tits!" IRL bc my friends don't quite grasp how that's such an annoyance.)

So after a full day of research and methodical study, I only found a few "sex positive" events in Seattle specifically, for example there's the Seattle Erotic Art Festival & Burlycon (not quite what us camgirls need for promo ops). Myfreecams had an event in Vancouver BC like not too long ago, but seems like Seattle is behind the times when I know for a fact that there are TONS of Seattle based (or Puget sound based) cam girls out there.

I want to get my face out there and MEET amazing fun people BUT I want to do it as my cam persona - Ivy Madison. I think these 2 events would be great for next year DEFINITELY to branch out and meet people. I'd love to get out of my god damn house HA.

Anyone able to find any other good events locally to the NORTH (WA, OR, BC area)??

Anyone curious to maybe set up an informal public model only meet up at a coffee shop or safe public venue where we can socialize like normal fucking people (lord knows I need someone to vent to about "Show us your tits!" IRL bc my friends don't quite grasp how that's such an annoyance.)

Most camgirls are extremely secretive about their locations. However, if you venture into the Models Only section, you can post this thread there and try to start a new meetup. Other girls who are interested and local will feel more safe and apt to respond there!

Don't know of any in the Pacific Northwest. I know that there's a camming awards / conference in Vegas annually. They're gonna be on their second year, and I know that at least Exxxotica has done events in LA. Pretty sure some of the other big adult industry summit / expos has also hit LA.

*SO* Looks like it might be I-5 southbound if you want to hit any of the events.

Doing some Googling, looks like these SWOP people put on events every once and a while. Might just shoot them an email and see what's up. Guarantee they'd be in the loop with any other Seattle-area events.

On a completely off-topic note, great job on kicking Broncos ass. I was calling some of my Washington friends talking mad shit before the game even started.

Reactions: ivymadison_x
Most camgirls are extremely secretive about their locations. However, if you venture into the Models Only section, you can post this thread there and try to start a new meetup. Other girls who are interested and local will feel more safe and apt to respond there!
I totally agree, and I'd never want to "out" someone, I'm struggling to figure this site out, even though I'm a verified model and ambercutie like passed all my stuffs, it STILL won't let me into the model section. I'll post a screen shot of the error message and maybe figure out wtf it means. I can always remove the bit about setting up a meet up, or have it so we PM on MFC about it. Thank you so much for great advise!!

***Update*** I just checked 3 seconds after I posted this and the error wasn't there. Derp.

Status
Not open for further replies.