AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Podcast or YouTube caming help suggestions?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_butt

Cam Model
May 22, 2020
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@Sugar_ButtFairy
MFC Username
Sugar_Butt
Hey guys!

Recently I’ve started cam modeling on MFC and absolutely LOVE it! I find myself constantly researching all I can about all topics related to caming so that I can do better and make good choices.
I was wondering if anyone had any favorite podcasts/ YouTubers that cover anything helpful to know for cam models? I want to continue to learn while I’m cooking, driving or doing something where I can’t look at my screen to read.

Theres so much to learn and I want to utilize my time to do the best that I can and really give this my all.
Thank you all so much! 🥰

Hey guys!

Recently I’ve started cam modeling on MFC and absolutely LOVE it! I find myself constantly researching all I can about all topics related to caming so that I can do better and make good choices.
I was wondering if anyone had any favorite podcasts/ YouTubers that cover anything helpful to know for cam models? I want to continue to learn while I’m cooking, driving or doing something where I can’t look at my screen to read.

Theres so much to learn and I want to utilize my time to do the best that I can and really give this my all.
Thank you all so much! 🥰
Hi, Webcamstartup has some pretty useful podcasts and they are active too
Of course there might be others too but I didn't search

Reactions: Sugar_butt
Hi, Webcamstartup has some pretty useful podcasts and they are active too
Of course there might be others too but I didn't search

Thank you very much for this! :) i will be looking into it!

Status
Not open for further replies.