AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pop-Tarts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenHedonist

V.I.P. AmberLander
Oct 13, 2011
Eastside Shambhala
Twitter Username
@ZenHedonist
Love 'em? Hate 'em?
What's your favorite?
Frosted or plain?
Toasted or not?

I remember when they hit the market when I was a kid. My personal favorite are toasted (and buttered) unfrosted blueberry. Also, toaster ovens are the best at toasting them.

Frosted, always. Toasted preferable but would munch on one regardless.

Strawberry plz.

Also acceptable sometimes: maple/brown sugar or blueberry.

Also, toaster ovens are the best at toasting them.
Toaster ovens are the best at doing a lot of things!

I was mega jealous when I found out they release all these limited edition flavors in the US. Red velvet? Pumpkin pie? daaaamn
Edit: COOKIE DOUGH? Someone please talk me out of paying 2x for poptarts online...

OMG I was introduced to a.o. pop-tarts as a sort of joke crash course in "things that are typical here" one of the first times I stayed for a while in the US. While I can appreciate the thing's status as a kind of icon, I did not become a fan of the HFCS bombs. You can blame my weirdo euro palate now if you want 😝

Reactions: ZenHedonist
I don’t eat them anymore since I’ve gotten away from eating super processed junk foods, but a few years back I used to love the unfrosted brown sugar pop tarts.

Pro tip: unfrosted pop tarts are dairy and gelatin free/vegan. Not healthy at all, but doesn’t have animal byproducts in them.

When I was younger I used to love the cookies and cream and the cookie dough ones once they were warmed up either in the toaster or microwave.

Frosted. I like the fruity ones. I never have the patience to toast them.

Not sure if you guys realized but they are coming out with whole-grain poptart brand poptarts right now too. I could only find them in bulk on amazon though.
They are not something I should eat, or eat often anymore, but I do have a fondness for them.

Maybe I'm actually a psychopath, but I have never toasted a pop tart.

Wildberry is my favorite type. They're basically my 'it's 2AM, I'm hangry, and don't feel like cooking' snack food, aka emergency rations. With my job (not a model), I get a good amount of moments like these, so the artificial purple coloring soothes my overworked soul.

Reactions: ZenHedonist
Pop Tarts...? This couldn't (hopefully?) pass the borders here (trolling ^^)
Bit off topic, but ...
I checked since I've never, ever seen them in any shop in Europe. They are banned in several euro countries because of the food colouring (yellow 5, yellow 6, and red 40) and too high hfcs content.
You can probably get them in specialty shops as grey imports though.

• Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
When I used to eat those a long time ago, I liked Frosted Strawberry, and back then I don't think they had all the fancy flavors that they have now. I didn't like the NON-frosted ones...only frosted. And yes, I had liked them toasted. My son also used to eat them and always got the frosted ones...toasted. I think he'd liked the Frosted Blueberry flavor and Confetti Cupcake. I think other flavors he liked were Frosted Cookies & Cream...Brown Sugar Cinnamon...and maybe Hot Fudge Sundae?

Reactions: MarieElise
I might be one of the few people that haven't ever had one. The jelly in the inside kind of freaks me out. haha! I don't eat donuts that have a jelly filling either.

Reactions: MarieElise
Love 'em? Hate 'em? - Love Em
What's your favorite? - See Below
Frosted or plain? - No Frost, no reason
Toasted or not? - 97% of the time they are toasted

Straight up a Strawberry poptart is hard to beat. My other go to buys are going to be Blueberry and Cookie's and Cream. They all can work as a desert but the Cookie's and Cream is the one that I prefer as an actual desert treat.

"... and with the same nutrition as the box it comes in". 😅

I was sad to hear that Seinfeld episodes will be leaving Hulu to make their way over to Netflix. But my sister gave me my parents' Netflix log-in info.

Also Happy Birthday (and Happy New Year)!!! :party:

• Hugs
Reactions: CheeseMoon
I assumed in England we didn't have Pop Tarts, but I just googled and my local supermarket has some: Kellogg's Pop Tarts Strawberry 8x50g (Strawberry and Apple Fruit Filling (34%) in a Frosted Pastry.)

I feel like I HAVE had them before when I was younger, but I am not sure if we would have had them in the UK when I was a kid, I am honestly not sure. They look familiar, unless we have just had something similar.
The same supermarket has 2 other ones:
Pop Tarts Chocotastic
Pop Tarts Frosted S'Mores Toaster Pastries

Status
Not open for further replies.