AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Popular Convo topics in Chat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2022
Hey everyone New model here. I am looking for some things that you guys have found in chat that keeps users engaged and talking. I enjoy engage with my users, but sometimes I kind of run out of things to talk about. Do you have any ideas on things that we can do that Keep users engaged and interested? Thank you in advance

I find the users that actually want to be there are generally interested in hearing more about you. Even just simple stuff like letting them know what I did earlier in the day, plans for the evening.. you know small talk is always nice. Don't forget to ask how they are doing as well ! :wasntme:

Reactions: SolidAlibi
Don't forget to ask them questions. Sometimes they don't answer but it gives you a chance to answer it and talk. I find things to talk about through things that I enjoy like listening to podcasts, watching YouTubers, reading things on Reddit, and mundane daily life things that I've observed. Keep talking topics in the back of your mind at all times to find things and make notes to remember if you have to. Don't be afraid to do a stream of consciousness of your thoughts (within reason). Talk about things that make you smile, happy, or laugh. If you're really stuck, then ask and answer dirty Would You Rather questions or sexy get to know your partner questions. Also, elaborate on your answer to draw out the discussion. There's tons of lists online! My tip would be to comb through them first and make a refined list because a lot of them are dumb, disgusting or repeats.

They'll pop in with a comment when they want to. Otherwise, they're just enjoying hearing you talk. Learning to talk with no responses is tough but necessary.

I always like to talk about movies/series. What I recently watched or genres I like. My favorite model likes the same genre and we can talk for ages about certain movies that recently came out. Food is also a good subject. We all eat and we all have different tastes. Same goes for drinking.

Thank you guys! I've found that the nerd/gamer/weeb crowd is who I do best with. I've been doing the whole stream of consciousness, it is going to definitely take awhile to get used to. Although I guess it will help practice for podcasting, lol.

Personally for me, if I'm not in the sexier portion of my show it tends to throw me off when I get the random pvt message that is just "omg ur so hot BB I'm so hard". Do y'all get the same way? Is it something that I'm also gonna have to roll with? It doesn't bother me, but when we are sitting chatting it just throws the flow off I guess for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.