AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Popular Food & Drink you have just never gotten round to trying?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
My entire life I have always been someone who sticks with what I KNOW I already like so that I don't waste money or the item itself.
Growing up we had to make every penny count so it was a simple case of buy what you know you like otherwise, you waste it, you go without.

Now as I am older, and with there being more and more amazing foods and drinks to try, and many of them being very popular and common amongst cafes, shops and people, I have wanted to start trying things and I figured "If I don't at least try then I am possibly missing out" and this has proved right with a few things that I have finally tried over the past year or so.

I have many many things that I "need" to try, both foods and drinks but honestly, I can't think of any, so this is part of the reason I am making this, to see what you ladies and gents have never tried and hopefully, it could be something I haven't either and want to.

So let's just take for an example: DRINKS.
Until about 6 months ago, I had never tried Jack Daniels and Coke. Yes, that's right haha. As a teen, I did try whisky but was not a fan of it, so we drunk the typical things to get drunk like the cheap Cider (Brits will know what I mean: White Lightning). I then saw they had pre-mixed cans with JD&Coke in, so I bought some and wow, loved them. I then bought my own JD and Coke, and did my own versions, and again loved them.

I have NEVER tried a cocktail - excluding the above Jack Daniels & Coke (for some reason I don't really count this as a cocktail, despite the fact it is).
I know there are lots of cocktails around and some of them, such as the Mojito, are extremely popular. I have literally never tried any of them. So, I hope to try some during this summer (If you want, which 3 would you recommend I try?).

FOOD:
Wow where to start with this... i will just start from yesterday and today.
Yesterday I bought some Hummus (Houmous) because I had not tried it. I did not research and had no idea what to buy to dip in it, so I just got myself some ready salted pringles. And damn, it tasted amazing, I know love hummus!
Today, I made myself French toast and put honey on top - again WOW, loved this.

---------------

So, what are some simple (or not so simple) popular foods and drinks everyone else seems to have tried and love, yet you still haven't (for whatever reason/s)?

My entire life I have always been someone who sticks with what I KNOW I already like so that I don't waste money or the item itself.
Growing up we had to make every penny count so it was a simple case of buy what you know you like otherwise, you waste it, you go without.

Now as I am older, and with there being more and more amazing foods and drinks to try, and many of them being very popular and common amongst cafes, shops and people, I have wanted to start trying things and I figured "If I don't at least try then I am possibly missing out" and this has proved right with a few things that I have finally tried over the past year or so.

I have many many things that I "need" to try, both foods and drinks but honestly, I can't think of any, so this is part of the reason I am making this, to see what you ladies and gents have never tried and hopefully, it could be something I haven't either and want to.

So let's just take for an example: DRINKS.
Until about 6 months ago, I had never tried Jack Daniels and Coke. Yes, that's right haha. As a teen, I did try whisky but was not a fan of it, so we drunk the typical things to get drunk like the cheap Cider (Brits will know what I mean: White Lightning). I then saw they had pre-mixed cans with JD&Coke in, so I bought some and wow, loved them. I then bought my own JD and Coke, and did my own versions, and again loved them.

I have NEVER tried a cocktail - excluding the above Jack Daniels & Coke (for some reason I don't really count this as a cocktail, despite the fact it is).
I know there are lots of cocktails around and some of them, such as the Mojito, are extremely popular. I have literally never tried any of them. So, I hope to try some during this summer (If you want, which 3 would you recommend I try?).

FOOD:
Wow where to start with this... i will just start from yesterday and today.
Yesterday I bought some Hummus (Houmous) because I had not tried it. I did not research and had no idea what to buy to dip in it, so I just got myself some ready salted pringles. And damn, it tasted amazing, I know love hummus!
Today, I made myself French toast and put honey on top - again WOW, loved this.

---------------

So, what are some simple (or not so simple) popular foods and drinks everyone else seems to have tried and love, yet you still haven't (for whatever reason/s)?
Ooooh I love this thread idea. I'm gonna answer it in parts throughout the day (I take food and drink very seriously, so it will require some thought)...
I can totally relate to the sticking to what you know part. Growing up we had to make every penny count also.

I am going to start with 3 drinks I recommend trying if you haven't already;

1) Pacifico beer, I love that stuff. It's like Korona but way better! It's really nice with a slice of lime dropped into the bottleneck, especially during Summer. It's a Mexican lager/pilsner-type lager.

2) A long island iced tea. They are pretty strong, so just the one might knock some people on their asses. I highly recommend paying extra to have them make it with middle-of-the-road spirits, not what is called 'well" here in the US. Basically well is the total cheap booze, the pub serves (if you don't specify the type of spirits you want). Well wrecks your guts and gives you the hangover from Hell!. I don't know or can't remember the word/ term for Well in Britain.

3) A BFK. This used to be my favorite drink, and I turned so many people on to them. If you are a whiskey or bourbon fan, you may really like it. It's a coffee liqueur drink. The B is for Bailey's, the F is for Frangelico, and the K is for Kahlua. However, I like to add those 3, plus a little straight whiskey too ( as some people already know Bailey's has whiskey in it already). It's more of a Winter or early day drink but is great on a long night out with friends too. Then it's topped off with coffee and whipped cream. I know everyone counts their calories/ carbs and/ or fat these days, but the whipped cream is so essential in my opinion.

ETA; A BFK or 2, and a plate of good chips/ fries.... Mmmmm...Oh God it's the best combo ever!

Last edited:
Reactions: NotYou
Monster/bang/Red Bull/4 hour energy. No thanks.

Reason.
A. Everybody likes it and I hate doing what other people do

b. It’s to much caffeine. I get my energy from eating healthy 🤷‍♂️
Never tried any of the different energy drinks. Never felt the need. I get my energy from eating chocolate.

When people say stuff like this, I wonder if they know what having a caffeine rush feels like. :)

"I get my energy from sleeping". hehe.
I probably have 8 large coffees/teas each day, sometimes more, so my caffeine levels are probably maxed out anyway! lol. I can have coffee at any time and go to sleep, while I know some people avoid it after mid afternoon. It sucks though for helping stay awake on long road trips. Maybe that is when I need the energy drink.

3 Foods to try

1) Tempura - It's a light batter and deep-fried Japanese dish. I really like Tempura fried vegetables and Tempura fried tofu, but tempura fried shrimp is really good too. I'm usually not one for that many fried foods, but if you get it right out of the fryer with a good sauce, and a nice light batter, it's so crispy and delicious! The key is timing though. It's awful when it's not fresh, and doesn't reheat that well.

2) Fresh homemade pasta, especially ravioli. It's so much better than store-bought, and takes the pasta to a whole new level, but it can be expensive to buy a real premade fresh one (not frozen and defrosted). And very time-consuming, and bicep intensive to make on your own. Although ravioli is way less so than spaghetti. Making homemade spaghetti is delicate and takes forever, especially if you include the drying time. But it's actually quite inexpensive, so can be a fun little activity.

Ok this one might make you laugh, but is easy tasty, and cheap.

3) Fried peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I use a bread that is called Daves Killer Bread and is a tiny bit more expensive but is packed with all these tasty seeds. Then you make up your PBJ, and use some preheated vegetable oil (or butter - not too much) to fry it perfectly golden brown on both sides. It's imperative to use decent peanut butter and a decent quality jelly for this also, but those are not that expensive. It sounds gross, but it tastes amazing. The texture is DIVINE!

Lol OK, it's going to take me a day or two to think of 3 I haven't tried but want to. It's difficult for me to try new things, as I'm very easily put off by textures etc. So this will take even more serious and intense thought 💛

ETA; Sorry I misread the initial post, Brett. I thought you asked for 3 foods, 3 drinks we have tried and recommend, and then 3 we haven't tried but might.

Last edited:
Reactions: StoneyDog
I probably have 8 large coffees/teas each day, sometimes more, so my caffeine levels are probably maxed out anyway! lol. I can have coffee at any time and go to sleep, while I know some people avoid it after mid afternoon. It sucks though for helping stay awake on long road trips. Maybe that is when I need the energy drink.
Ahh yeah you're not the target I was aiming at then. When people don't drink any coffee/caffeine and then claim my quotes that's when I chuckle a little.

Reactions: Billyboy
I've gotta think about this one for a bit, and then revisit this thread. :) But speaking of an energy boost...

Pineapple chunks! Man, oh, man! When I was working three jobs (One of them being at a daycare center) and was sleep deprived, just snacking on some pineapple chunks absolutely gave me an amazing energy boost that I needed.

I don't drink coffee as often as I used to, but I do like Dunkin' hot coffee with extra cream and extra sugar. I still haven't tried their "extra charged" coffee, but with the day I'm about to have tomorrow maybe I'll try it then. Lol.

Ahh yeah you're not the target I was aiming at then. When people don't drink any coffee/caffeine and then claim my quotes that's when I chuckle a little.
I like my coffee hot and black, usually 2 or 3 cups a day. I’ve got nothing against caffeine.

I’ve just never wanted any of those energy drinks. I think I’ve picked to many thrown out car windows as litter in the alley that I’ve developed a thing with them.

Reactions: Billyboy
I love coffee and tea so have always gotten my caffeine that way, but I tried an energy drink during a road trip once. I got so sick to my stomach! Felt like a rock had formed and was just hanging out in there. I don't know what's in them to give me that response, but I won't try them again after that. The feeling was just absolutely terrible to deal with while being stuck in a car for hours.

Something I've never tried and probably never will are insects. I could probably eat them fine if they were put into pieces like tofu, but I can't bring myself to eat them in their insect form.

Something I've never tried and probably never will are insects. I could probably eat them fine if they were put into pieces like tofu, but I can't bring myself to eat them in their insect form.

I've had witchetty grubs, but not any other insects. I've also had snake, I haven't tried snails.

1618383862027.png

• Wat?!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Ohhhh I love this idea! I have always wanted to try really spicy, Mexican food but never really got around to do it. I guess it's because I cannot handle spicyness very well (even KFC burns my soul). I guess one day I will finally have the guts to try it, I might need a few shots of tequila first tho. I really enjoy reading your guys' comments tho, LMAO!

I really can't wait to get my hands/mouth on some Korean corn dogs! They seem to be a trendy food item recently, and I want to try.
I had to google it. They had me until the "dusted with sugar" part.

THEY LOOK SO CRUNCHY THO!

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 1.49.58 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.