AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Possibilities overwhelming!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amberlie_

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 18, 2013
Ok so ive been back on mfc for a week and really enjoyed it. Ive made most of my money from privates and skypes which to be honest is where im most at home having been a camgirl on private based sites fir 5 years now. But i wanted to stretch myself a bit and try something new, which is why i joined MFC as a side site. I really would love to do more in public chat but im just not sure how. Im not massiveky talkative and simply do NOT have the energy for games. I thought instead i could have lots of options to interact with me, small token amounts for little things, clubs, and a regular raffle. I am lost to be honest with you! I look at profiles like this http://profiles.myfreecams.com/realredhead and im overwhelmed. HOW do you come up with so many ideas? How do you keep track of it all? How do you find the time & imagination to create all those graphics? Wow!

I'm no help with the profile, but it's not necessary to play games on MFC. A lot of girls do countdowns to topless, naked, and then some sort of show-cumshow, oil show, etc. You could do that and have a tip menu for things like flashes, spanks, song requests, etc. to help you reach your goals.

Reactions: Amberlie_
I have a tip menu but no one uses it and as soon as i start any kind of countdown tips dry up altogether. Ive had the most luck with a lucky dip/ prize bowl, videos, and privates and skypes so was thinking perhaps clubs, raffles, content etc would suit me better, im just having trouble thinking up what to do and how to make all these millions of graphics that people have (obviously i know how to use photoshop but meh, every little thing takes forever!). Are there people who can make all this stuff for you?

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
Writing on my phone so sorry for typos etc! Hopefully this is legible. I just want to mention that the "clutter" that comes with Mfc profiles -clubs, huge video libraries, extensive tip menus, games and so forth are often a by product of time spent camming on Mfc, rather than a requirement of camming there.

Your profile needs to be easy to read & clear. Bonus points if it accurately reflects your personality & is upbeat. Success as a cam model on Mfc will come from a mixture of things but one of the biggest variables in your control is getting your butt on cam & being the most entertaining Camgirl you can be, in whatever way makes sense for you. Profiles and all the crap on them is just window dressing for your cam show.

And if your strengths are privates and member interactions play to your strengths.. Give it some time to see what regs want/value from you. If they all want one on one raffling or contests for Skype shows might work .. As an example

Don't think you have to come out the gate with all guns blazing. Far better to pick one or two simple ideas and do those exceptionally well than do all the things half assed.
And some practical advice:
For easy graphics try canva

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.