AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Possible to get older transaction history for tokens?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2020
Hi,

So I know that it's possible to download the transaction history of tokens for the last 30 days.
But is it somehow possible to get the history from further back? Possible an overview of the complete history?
@punker barbie

Hi,

So I know that it's possible to download the transaction history of tokens for the last 30 days.
But is it somehow possible to get the history from further back? Possible an overview of the complete history?
@punker barbie

https://chaturbate.com/security/privacy/data_export/

Just uncheck all other options and tick the option only for Token History.
I tested it and mine goes back to 10/21/2016 18:27:20

Which is when I joined.
It's in CSV format, and I opened it fine with Google Sheets

Edit: Just to add it may take a few mins to load, mine for example has 45,000 rows

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That's the one thing I wish MFC made it easier for members to do. They give token history for the lifetime of the account. But, it's on a month/year per page. So, it's painful copy/paste for each month.

There's probably an easier way, I just haven't bothered looking for it.

Reactions: DogSauce
Upvote 0
Hi,

@punker barbie
The last time I needed to get more than 30 days of token history I went to the bottom "TOKEN STATS" tab and as you know all of your tips and payouts are listed there. I was able to scroll down (it's a pain in the ass) but I did it and I was able to access 90 days worth before I stopped. Try that.

Upvote 0
https://chaturbate.com/security/privacy/data_export/

Just uncheck all other options and tick the option only for Token History.
I tested it and mine goes back to 10/21/2016 18:27:20

Which is when I joined.
It's in CSV format, and I opened it fine with Google Sheets

Edit: Just to add it may take a few mins to load, mine for example has 45,000 rows

Can you retrieve only tokens received?

Upvote 0
Can you retrieve only tokens received?

Its token history so it shows both received and sent. Google Sheets allows you to order columns easily by alphanumerically etc. So it should be simple to organise. They also include tipnotes you sent.

Edit
It was nice remembering some of the names for models i had tipped in the past and then others wondering who they were.. lol

Upvote 0
Wow, I wish I had found that link a couple months ago. I copy & pasted my entire history into a Google spreadsheet and it was brutal. But I was curious enough to do it.

In the profile_info.csv folder, there is a field labeled "total_money_spent". I would advise not looking at the number that comes after it.

I feel like I just got kicked in balls. Only I'm the one who did the kicking.

Oh no... I don’t want to look, but I know I will.

I did the spreadsheet exercise just to see how much I spent on one model (and when, and how). Ultimately, I have never spent more than I could spare, but I still may cringe at that bottom line.

Upvote 0
Wow, I wish I had found that link a couple months ago. I copy & pasted my entire history into a Google spreadsheet and it was brutal. But I was curious enough to do it.

Oh no... I don’t want to look, but I know I will.

I did the spreadsheet exercise just to see how much I spent on one model (and when, and how). Ultimately, I have never spent more than I could spare, but I still may cringe at that bottom line.

I did similar a while ago to see how my tipping was broken down and was interesting to see, especially remembering some models who no longer stream. Or, trying to figure out who others were. I might do it again here in the future. But, we'll see. MFC is the painful copy/paste per month and year.

MFC's "Rewards Points" is kind of a cold reminder of how much one's spent. IIRC, 1 point = 10 tokens. Then, if you average the price per token around $0.085 due to purchasing different bundle sizes over time (non-trackable data unless one keeps the ereceipts). So, if you have 10,000 reward points (100K tokens purchased), that comes out to about $8500.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.