AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Possibly scammed looking for clarification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2020
so i tipped a model 500 tokens for a password show.
she gave me a password and set her room with a password.
i tried it and it didn't work nor did she try to contact me after i didn't enter the room despite about 20 minutes passing.
she left the room in password and then disconnected.
today i tried to get in to her room to figure out if it was a mistake and found out i was banned.
now i have already tipped the tokens and never been in the room nor did anything to harass and she definitely agreed to do the show.
what do i do in that case?
report her?
will i get my tokens back?
is there any way the ban could be justified considering what happend?

so i tipped a model 500 tokens for a password show.
she gave me a password and set her room with a password.
i tried it and it didn't work nor did she try to contact me after i didn't enter the room despite about 20 minutes passing.
she left the room in password and then disconnected.
today i tried to get in to her room to figure out if it was a mistake and found out i was banned.
now i have already tipped the tokens and never been in the room nor did anything to harass and she definitely agreed to do the show.
what do i do in that case?
report her?
will i get my tokens back?
is there any way the ban could be justified considering what happend?

If it's all legit and you had agreed, then explain it all and give times, dates and other info to CB Support and ask for your refund.
They can/will check all chat logs between you and her, so hopefully you agreed in writing in PM, although, they can also see archived video too, so they should be able to find and watch her agreeing with you to do it, if that was the case.

Upvote 0
If it's all legit and you had agreed, then explain it all and give times, dates and other info to CB Support and ask for your refund.
They can/will check all chat logs between you and her, so hopefully you agreed in writing in PM, although, they can also see archived video too, so they should be able to find and watch her agreeing with you to do it, if that was the case.

Since when did CB start save recordings of live shows?

Reactions: sugar_bonnie
Upvote 0
Since when did CB start save recordings of live shows?

I am confident it was mentioned here once or twice before, regarding the fact CB (and other cam sites) do it to cover their own butts in case of any disputes. I am unsure of how long they keep them, or if it's forever. I can't remember the thread or discussion for where I saw it mentioned, but it's not something I would have just picked from thin air (or if so, then it's a weird thing for me to imagine lol).

Maybe someone more knowledgeable can chime in and [hopefully] confirm for me.

Reactions: HeidiFawn
Upvote 0
Not sure if they keep recordings of shows, but I know that everything you type into the CB chat window is saved.

You can download a complete transcript of everything you have ever said on CB (both in Public and PM windows) from the Security Centre - it will only show your side of the conversation though.

So if the person here had a conversation with the model (Public or PM), then CB have a record of it.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Well I did contact cb support and they refunded me even the money I paid for the tokens, so that have been helpful.
Thing is I'm feeling a bit cheated here and wonder how does stuff like that pass as I am almost sure the model does this kind of thing reguralry

Glad you had a great resolution from this.
For her or others being shady and doing scams regularly, if people don't contact support and report her/them, then there is no way for the staff to know and to investigate it.

Upvote 0
Why not just do a private? I don't trust models that I can pay to kick everyone out of their room for a password show xD
Well as of now I'm inclining much more towards private for sure

Glad you had a great resolution from this.
For her or others being shady and doing scams regularly, if people don't contact support and report her/them, then there is no way for the staff to know and to investigate it.

Hopefully they will do something as I did give out her name.
Kind of sucks to find out that someone could still do that to me after I experienced none of that until now.
But oh well shit happens

Anyway this thread has been resolved imo so if the admins usually lock threads that are solved you're welcome to do so

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.