AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Posts per page

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Posts per page should be set to

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10 (default)

Votes: 4 22.2%

Votes: 4 22.2%

Votes: 5 27.8%

Votes: 2 11.1%

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawbs

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 3, 2010
Howdy.

I personally hate having to click "next page" so often when reading these forums because the "posts per page" variable is currently set to 10. Normally, I would just ask Amber about making a change but I'm pretty sure she's still knocked out in bed from Mega May.

So tell me, my friends, should we live a little and make a change?!

EDIT: wow, i guess when you add an option on to the poll, everybody has to revote. lame, but makes sense. sorry about that!

I'd go with 50, but 30 is good too.

Jason314 said:
I'd go with 50, but 30 is good too.

oh i see how it is.. you're one of those one-upper peeps... if i had 50, you'd say 60. bravo, sir!

(50 added to the poll!)

More than 10 is good, but I just think of all these threads with tons of videos on them and trying to load 50 of them.

Well, maybe if you weren't weeks behind on reading the forums like you told me you were, that wouldn't be a problem for you, Jawbs! :lol:

Seriously, 10 or 20 is a good number for posts per page. More than that makes it really hard to manage, based on experiences with other forums.

My poor impulse control clicked the over 9000 option, but honestly like geekstick said, 10-20 is pretty good.

Oh whoops... Posts per page? I thought topics per page. :oops:

I'm used to 25 from other forums, and like that. But I'm ultimately okay with whatever

The topics per page seams fine to me.

But um, why can't the user set their own posts per page number? Actually I don't think I've seen that much sense maybe php 2. Who knows.

10 is crazy low. I'd go with at least 20, but I'm voting 30 for as this forum gets more active.

Status
Not open for further replies.