AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Potential Reinstatement

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2020
Hi, @punker barbie I was hoping you could help My username is barouky95

I made a couple account for me and my girlfriend earlier this year, and it resulted in her being banned. My passport is still valid til 2022, but her passport, from venezuela, expired in January 2020. The ban was related to that issue. The venezuelan national assembly has since extended passports validity 5 years. I was hoping you could contact support and help us get her reinstated on chaturbate. She doesnt want to cam with me anymore, but she wants to cam solo, and she cant make her own account on Chaturbate now , as her passport is linked to the ban

I feel bad as my mistakes in uploading her passport may have got her banned, and she did not contribute to this at all. I was hoping support can review our account, and permit her, the female model in the account, to remain active on chaturbate as an age verified model on her own accounts. The other account I made with the same email was touch_me_baby2, which was banned as well for her being on it. It seems the ban is tied to her, and I feel really bad about that.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Support has confirmed that there are no bans or restrictions in place for account barouky95. For any further assistance with verification please contact support directly and they can assist you.

@punker barbie Sorry, but the account for her touch_me_baby2 is banned, on the same email. Im not sure why barouky95 remains up, the ban is tied to her passport, and they told us she is not allowed on cam

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
@barouky95 for pete's sake, dude, stop putting your girlfriends initials on a public forum. I've had to go edit every post so far for her security. Punker Barbie doesn't need to know her initials just username.

Upvote 0
@barouky95 for pete's sake, dude, stop putting your girlfriends initials on a public forum. I've had to go edit every post so far for her security. Punker Barbie doesn't need to know her initials just username.

Sorry, I didnt know it was wrong since I thought initials could be millions of possibilities, but you are right. I only did it because in the past, support has asked to clarify with initials for accounts with multiple models on them. I appreciate the advice though. Again, I apologize, I am new to the thread and did not think about that. You are totally right as fans can also see this forum. My sincere apologies, wont happen again!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You will need to email in and explain the situation regarding the altered passport in order for this matter to be reviewed further.

Good evening @punker barbie It has been 5 days since I emailed support in which I fully explained the situation regarding the altered passport, but have yet to receive a reply. I certainly dont mean to rush anyone, but just thought I would check in here, as they tend to respond within 24 hours or so via email

Perhaps they didnt take a look at my email since it came from a banned account, but was hoping you could see if they could take a look

Thank you very much again for being on this forum to help! :)

I also would like to apologize again for posting model initials in earlier posts @AmberCutie It has sunk in now, and I feel quite foolish. Glad you were here to point it out, thank you as well again.

Upvote 0
Good evening @punker barbie It has been 5 days since I emailed support in which I fully explained the situation regarding the altered passport, but have yet to receive a reply. I certainly dont mean to rush anyone, but just thought I would check in here, as they tend to respond within 24 hours or so via email

Perhaps they didnt take a look at my email since it came from a banned account, but was hoping you could see if they could take a look

Thank you very much again for being on this forum to help! :)

I also would like to apologize again for posting model initials in earlier posts @AmberCutie It has sunk in now, and I feel quite foolish. Glad you were here to point it out, thank you as well again.

I've confirmed with support that the account in question has no bans or restrictions in place at this time. Please take a look and if you encounter any further issues do not hesitate to contact support for further assistance.

Upvote 0
I've confirmed with support that the account in question has no bans or restrictions in place at this time. Please take a look and if you encounter any further issues do not hesitate to contact support for further assistance.

@punker barbie Thanks for the reply, At first, after reading your message I saw that the account touch_me_baby2 was no longer banned. So I wrote to support to ask about age verification. And now a couple hours later, it is banned again, and now barouky95 is also banned. Please, what happened? We just wrote to thank them for reinstatement and ask if we are age verified, and to see if they can unblock the other account she made.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
@barouky95 I've been thinking about this for a few days and I'd rather write it than not in case this wasn't something you have yet said. Please, if you haven't already, tell your girlfriend what happened.

I'm not gonna lie, I would be angry at the person in your position, and it might be a rough position for you to be in, but you have to remember that it's better for it to come from you than from someone else, since you've already outed yourself as the bf here and anyone who saw it could very easily link back to this thread.

The fact that you have put your cam names with her initials needs consideration from the one who did not volunteer that information here. She has the right to know and reconsider going forward with camming (or camming under the names you have submitted here) with the information that has now been revealed.

Honestly, considering the rough time you're having with unbanning and the name thing, I'd strongly suggest (for you and your gf) to cam elsewhere under a different name. I was the one/one of the ones who reported your posts to amber and I can't make myself forget the initials. We have no idea who else looked in the thread, remembered it, and didn't bring staff attention to it. Please, please tell your girlfriend.

Upvote 0
@barouky95 I've been thinking about this for a few days and I'd rather write it than not in case this wasn't something you have yet said. Please, if you haven't already, tell your girlfriend what happened.

I'm not gonna lie, I would be angry at the person in your position, and it might be a rough position for you to be in, but you have to remember that it's better for it to come from you than from someone else, since you've already outed yourself as the bf here and anyone who saw it could very easily link back to this thread.

The fact that you have put your cam names with her initials needs consideration from the one who did not volunteer that information here. She has the right to know and reconsider going forward with camming (or camming under the names you have submitted here) with the information that has now been revealed.

Honestly, considering the rough time you're having with unbanning and the name thing, I'd strongly suggest (for you and your gf) to cam elsewhere under a different name. I was the one/one of the ones who reported your posts to amber and I can't make myself forget the initials. We have no idea who else looked in the thread, remembered it, and didn't bring staff attention to it. Please, please tell your girlfriend.

Thank you for writing, I appreciate the concern, I have told her and showed her every post of this forum, and I do agree it was a bad mistake. She still wants to cam here on chaturbate, on her own, under a different model username, and alone. Just trying to figure out what the banning issue is so her name is cleared, and she is free to cam under a new account.

I apologize for my actions really, was a bad oversight.

I just hope the banning issues can be cleared up with assistance from @punker barbie so she can be free to make her own decisions on camming, no longer using our couple account

Thanks!

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Thanks for the reply, At first, after reading your message I saw that the account touch_me_baby2 was no longer banned. So I wrote to support to ask about age verification. And now a couple hours later, it is banned again, and now barouky95 is also banned. Please, what happened? We just wrote to thank them for reinstatement and ask if we are age verified, and to see if they can unblock the other account she made.

Thanks!

Support has informed me that in light of recent information provided regarding the accounts you mentioned they have determined to suspend the accounts until they have reviewed this matter further.

Upvote 0
Support has informed me that in light of recent information provided regarding the accounts you mentioned they have determined to suspend the accounts until they have reviewed this matter further.

Thanks for the reply @punker barbie

We will wait and see what they say, and I thought it might be worth mentioning that support has not replied to any emails through this entire process. The only info I have been able to get has been through this forum, so we do appreciate your help, but a bit confused as to what they need further from us, but we are more than happy to provide any info they need, and we will wait and see if you can post an update when they make a decision on if we are allowed to be on cam on chaturbate. Thank you again!

Upvote 0

@KMH Hi, It was around 3AM when I replied to your post, so I did not have my thoughts fully together, and wanted to reach out. You are so right, and I came onto this forum on behalf of my girlfriend, to try to help, as my English is a lot better than hers for having done study abroad for a few years. I have been beating myself up over the mistake I made with the initials on here every day more, as it sinks in the severity. I told her and she is upset at me, even though my intentions were pure, it was a stupid oversight on my part. I just wanted to apologize for bringing such an act on this forum, and I need to think things through in the future regarding such postings. She has since decided if she is allowed to cam again on chaturbate, she will use a new username on here. Luckily, we only had been online for several broadcasts in January 2020 or so, so we dont have too many fans, and likely it wont cause problems. But your point remains 100% valid that it was a terrible error on my part and I accept all the blame.

We hope to cam on here, although mostly her, as we are Venezuelan refugees from the terrible situation there, and many neighboring countries only offer us wages of $20 to $30 a week for entry level jobs ( I know, its crazy) Luckily her and I are very openminded sexually and camming comes naturally to us, so we are not doing this as a last resort, but rather we enjoy showing ourselves, and if it can help economically, just a bonus.

Just wanted to reach out again to express my regret for my actions, and thank you honestly for reporting it, it was the right thing to do and we thank you for expressing concern for another girl who you have not even met, Very thoughtful of you, she appreciates it very much!! Best wishes, and thanks again

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.