AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Preferred Timing for Holiday Tips?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

When do you prefer to receive extra tips for the holidays?

• Before the 15th

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Closer to the day itself

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • You're overthinking this.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I am not a model, but you are overthinking this.

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2015
My inclination is to do holiday things closer to the holidays, but I think I saw something on Twitter where someone mentioned the last payout before Christmas, so I thought I would post a poll her to see if there was consensus on this issue.

*The poll assumes the 15th is the last payout before the holidays.

I think it’s nicest on the actual holiday (or your last time visiting before the holiday), personally. Feels more festive!

Reactions: AmiGold
I'm a total scrooge with regards to holidays, so before a pay period would be my preference. I'm a drastic minority, though, I would imagine that people who enjoy/celebrate holidays would prefer closer to the day.

Reactions: CoffeeKnight
If you want your model to have access to funds you give her for Christmas, give it to her before payout. If not, she can wait for the next payout date. It will get to her regardless. Maybe ask her what she prefers?

Even though I can't afford to do Christmas gifts this year, I'll answer this anyway as if I was...lol.

I vote for A) before the 15th. If you wait 'til Christmas, I won't get the money in time for Christmas shopping. So I'd rather be tipped on MFC during the Dec. 1 - Dec. 15 pay period, or have the guy use the 'Make it rain' feature on ManyVids (I get daily pay on MV, as well as a higher percentage), or tip me on Cams (I get daily pay on Cams, even though the percentage on Cams sucks ass).

Agreed with Songbird_Shelly and Saffron. I would tip in time for the pay period because it give the model the money in time for Christmas to treat themselves or loved ones. Plus, if you want to tip when they are online the closer you get to Christmas you run the risk real life things getting in the way for them or you and messing up a usual cam schedule.

Fwiw, I'm pretty sure the Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale usually falls just after xmas, so if you're inclined to send your cam friend a VS gift certificate, right around the holiday is probably an ideal time. Also, I can't see a scenario where any model would be ungrateful for a holiday tip, regardless of when it arrives in her bank account. Shockingly enough, we need and enjoy money year round!

Status
Not open for further replies.