AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Premium Account For Brodcasters?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2020
Does anyone know if having a premium account on Chaturbate is helpful at all for broadcasters? Like, do premium members get boosted to the front of the list more often?

It does nothing. The only potential benefit for it would maybe be to change your text so it sticks out in the sea of text that chat can become, but that is about it.
Actually you can change your chat colour in your broadcaster room only, even if you're not supporter.

So no advantage at all imo.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Nigerian Prince
Upvote 0
Premium really has no advantages really for anyone, they really do need to add "lots" of new features to it for all users: models + customers.
Who TRULY cares about different font and font colour? Who doesn't already have an ad blocker installed? The only useful thing for a member is the "Pm any model" function, but even then that is pointless as most models charge for PM, or don't PM.

I have been wanting/hoping they add new features to Premium for such a long time. I see other competitors to CB, that have great and useful features.
I am not sure exactly what more could be given/added for a Broadcaster Premium, but I am sure you models can think of at least SOME features, such as a "mini" boost each day/week to bump your placement a little bit.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.