AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2017
Hey there! Long time lurker, as I have never really had a reason, until today.

I found this Reddit subreddit that not only is sharing private content (recognized a friend who is a prolific premium snapper), but also doing something worse. Now, things like this pop up all the time and it's usually not the biggest loss of income or anything, but the leader of the subreddit appears to be using the subreddit as his own funding ground by selling a "master account database" that has the archieved content from many girls for his own profit. He has people subscribe to his service as he subscribes to girls. I guess my question is, what can be done about this? Is This even a threat to business? Content is constantly shared around, but this is a case of it being resold.

This is probably old news but just in case I thought I'd share.

Posting the site just advertises the site.

This is no different then any of the other sites pimping other people's content. :(

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hey new person, there's a reason she said:
Pm me the subreddit?
and didn't say "hey link it in the thread".

Though you're not initiated so you cannot send PMs... what a conundrum.

How about you wait until you're initiated and able to verify for the model section, then share it with us privately in there. (Unless you're not a model, of course. )

How about you wait until you're initiated and able to verify for the model section, then share it with us privately in there. (Unless you're not a model, of course. )

Look, don't approve this. But look at this and see this scum for yourself.

He's calling it "crowd funded premiums. Do you have any idea what to do?

Yes, just trying to protect other models work. It really sucks knowing there's a guy profiting off other girls hard work. Literally calls himself "snaptheif".

Status
Not open for further replies.