AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Preparing to do BUTT STUFF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohvenusmuse

Cam Model
Oct 18, 2019
I was wondering if other models had experience with anal douching before shows? After doing anal plenty (privately and on cam) I finally had a bit of an embarrassing situation :dead: so now I'm contemplating douching before shows to make sure nothing happens on cam that shouldn't again. But I've never done it before :arghh:

Advice? Preferred methods? I thought I had run out of "firsts" but here I am ...

• Hugs
Reactions: LucyJude
Anal douching is done with an enema. If you buy a kit from the store do not do it with the fluid inside (it has laxatives) instead dump it out and replace w warm water.

Do an enema at least an hour ahead of shoot/show. With enemas there are specific body positions you need to get in to help the water get into the colon and such. The kits have instructions or you can find them online. You hold the water for a few mins, as long as u can..then expell it. I usually do 2. You can also buy special shower attachments.

Anal douching is done with an enema. If you buy a kit from the store do not do it with the fluid inside (it has laxatives) instead dump it out and replace w warm water.

Do an enema at least an hour ahead of shoot/show. With enemas there are specific body positions you need to get in to help the water get into the colon and such. The kits have instructions or you can find them online. You hold the water for a few mins, as long as u can..then expell it. I usually do 2. You can also buy special shower attachments.

=0 that's really helpful thank you!

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
I recommend a shower enema if you plan on making anal a regular thing. Make sure you remove and dry it out from the shower when done. I have a hose the reaches long enough so I can be in a position and quickly move to toilet if need be. Bonus of course less of a carbon footprint.

Start eating lots of fiber to help regulate yourself. I recommend Dave's Killer Bread. 5g of fiber and protein. I stopped taking metamucil after I implemented this bread into my diet. I haven't been constipated in months.

If you do find yourself constipated and you have a planned anal session/clip. Magnesium citrate will help soften your stool. It's OTC. I recommend lemon over the cherry. I do this an hour before I need to enema, and after I'm relieved, I can flush out the rest. It is a laxative, so be cautious.

If you do find yourself constipated and you have a planned anal session/clip. Magnesium citrate will help soften your stool. It's OTC. I recommend lemon over the cherry. I do this an hour before I need to enema, and after I'm relieved, I can flush out the rest. It is a laxative, so be cautious.
OMG just don't drink the whole bottle unless you want to be bathroom-bound for like 24 hours.

Thanks for the suggestion! I generally have no trouble with keeping my BMs regular but now I'm hyper-paranoid about not being clean enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.