AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 14, 2021
Canada 🇨🇦
www.my.bio
Twitter Username
@bbatbitch
MFC Username
BBatBitch
Streamate Username
bbatbitch
Chaturbate Username
bbatbitch
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1004505697/bbbatbitch/
I was asked for a custom video of me shaving my head and I'm comfortable with this but don't know how much to charge for this?

The video will probably be 30-45 mins in length and will also involve teasing in lingerie, nudity and masturbation.

(If I posted this in the wrong place I apologize! I'm still learning how to use this forum!)

I was asked for a custom video of me shaving my head and I'm comfortable with this but don't know how much to charge for this?

The video will probably be 30-45 mins in length and will also involve teasing in lingerie, nudity and masturbation.

(If I posted this in the wrong place I apologize! I'm still learning how to use this forum!)

well i would personally ask a 4000 $ at least because , growing the hair and staying bald for 1 year its not something that everyone wants , plus this is something very rare to find. I mean how many ladys out there would shave their head for a custom lol , and wait 1 year for the hair to grow ?! Not many i guess , because if is someone like me i would take 2 full years to grow my hair to shoulders ... so yeah ...

I've been asked for these, and I flat out just wouldn't do it. I shaved my head once before, and even though my hair grows fast, it took literally FOREVER to get back to how I like it. And I find wigs, itchy and hot/ sweaty AF. Plus good luck trying to light a cig or jay off a stove burner w a wig on, you'll stand back up and your bangs will be gone. Plus you'll smell like burnt plastic for the rest of the night. They are way easier to set on fire/ singe than human hair is.

But yeah, if I was gonna do it (given the number of models who would just flat out say no to the request) I would charge my usual custom rate ($15 per minute), plus a hefty, hefty, hefty charge (to cover potential lost earnings and hassle). So, honestly, for me to even consider doing it, a dude would be looking at the several hundred thousand range ($200 000 minimum). Like Diana says, it's years to get that hair back (if you like it long, and are a person who has lot of good paying regs who like it long also)...

If you already have short hair, or shave it a lot, then less. But given the extremity of the request, I would still make the fee Miss Brynn mentioned above considerably hefty. Because few other models are gonna be willing to do that, at a low price. Supply and demand.

Last edited:
Doesn't this question really depend on your starting point? If you have hair like Rapunzel, that would take years to grow out fully, I would be asking $30K or more. Hair is important to such a person and the value goes way beyond one video. If you have super-short hair and do a crew cut on one side every month, then shaving your hair is business as usual. That might be closer to a normal custom video charge.

I've shaved my hair once or twice just because, and I've seriously considered doing it again now and then. When split ends start causing tangles and the difficulty of dying and bleaching a natural hair colour that I find boring starts frustrating me, short hair becomes tempting. And even so, I wouldn't begin to consider a clip like this for less than $20k or so. My longest hair is around 22" right now, which would take at LEAST four years while keeping it trimmed and healthy to grow back, so that price is honestly probably quite LOW.

I've been asked for head-shaving frequently, especially when my hair was even longer, especially when people turn up evidence of my previously shaved head. They've never been willing to consider anything approaching reasonable. They've generally wanted to pay my regular custom fees. I've told them very bluntly to fuck off.

Make sure you get payment in full up front. I'm not sure of this dude is still around but several years ago this guy was tricking models into shaving their heads only to not pay them or refund his transaction.

Last edited:
Even as a guy, a head shaving clip would'nt even be considered for less than a few 1000, it's not just the custom you have to take into account but also the loss of earnings until it grows back if thats what your regular members are used to.

Make sure you get payment in full up front. I'm not sure of this side is still around but several years ago this guy was tricking models into shaving their heads only to not pay them or refund his transaction.
Defiantly upfront payment, dont try and be cheap and use paypal or cash app or something, use a platform that protects your earnings from chargebacks (so no onlyfans payment either). Crypto would be the safest option IMO, since the transactions by design are one way, if you dont want to risk the volitility, there are stable coins that will always be 1 coin = $1, that would proberly be the way I would go. Anything else and you loose a lot of control over what happens after the payment is made.

Even as a guy, a head shaving clip would'nt even be considered for less than a few 1000, it's not just the custom you have to take into account but also the loss of earnings until it grows back if thats what your regular members are used to.

Defiantly upfront payment, dont try and be cheap and use paypal or cash app or something, use a platform that protects your earnings from chargebacks (so no onlyfans payment either). Crypto would be the safest option IMO, since the transactions by design are one way, if you dont want to risk the volitility, there are stable coins that will always be 1 coin = $1, that would proberly be the way I would go. Anything else and you loose a lot of control over what happens after the payment is made.
I would absolutely prefer or even demand crypto for this today. There are some services that could serve as escrow, but for thousands of dollars... you need to be certain the money will reach you with no possibility of chargeback. NO WAY should anyone do anything like this without confirming that the funds are in their control before getting near a razor!

I can't tell you what to charge but if I were you....a lot. a LOT. Like, thousands.

Things to consider here:
* Your hair takes a long time to grow back
*Time out of your day to film the scene
*Time out of your day to edit the scene, and upload it.
*The acts you're performing in the scene. Not only are you shaving your head, but also doing a full solo.

Hope this helps :h:

I would absolutely prefer or even demand crypto for this today. There are some services that could serve as escrow, but for thousands of dollars... you need to be certain the money will reach you with no possibility of chargeback. NO WAY should anyone do anything like this without confirming that the funds are in their control before getting near a razor!
this!!!

Reactions: GoddessV
Also even if you're already into wearing your hair shaved/short, I wouldn't necessarily let that impact price too far toward the lower side. It's still a really niche thing, that (as many others have made clear) is hard to find someone to do. Part of pricing custom work is considering resale value, so that's also something to think on. I charge more for something if I don't think I'll earn more off of the back end. So don't sell yourself short. Pun fully intended.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the feedback!!

Wanted to add a few more details..

I'm comfortable with this because I've done it before for $0 lol! I shaved my head about 3-4 years ago because I wanted to and I loved it! I've had mostly pixie cut length hair, to barely touching my shoulders length hair for 5+ years.. so long hair isn't part of my brand - but alternative styles are! My style would usually be described as alternative / goth / grunge (do people still use that word lol?)

I wouldn't take less than $2000, but I'm hoping for more like $5000.

$10/min + extra head shaving fee

$300-$450 + $2000-$5000 = somewhere between $2300 - $5450.

How's that sound?

Thanks everyone for the feedback!!

Wanted to add a few more details..

I'm comfortable with this because I've done it before for $0 lol! I shaved my head about 3-4 years ago because I wanted to and I loved it! I've had mostly pixie cut length hair, to barely touching my shoulders length hair for 5+ years.. so long hair isn't part of my brand - but alternative styles are! My style would usually be described as alternative / goth / grunge (do people still use that word lol?)

I wouldn't take less than $2000, but I'm hoping for more like $5000.

$10/min + extra head shaving fee

$300-$450 + $2000-$5000 = somewhere between $2300 - $5450.

How's that sound?
I sometimes figure out the median of the lowest and highest i'm willing to charge. but something important to keep in mind is exclusivity. you could easily resell that head-shaving custom, that way you can make passive income. I would charge a $500 exclusivity fee. If he has the dinero to drop several thousand on a custom, what's $500 more?

Well , Demi Moore did it for $ 11 million for G.I. Jane

5,000,000 would be my price and I would
Donate 1/2 to charity. But if your comfortable with it I would do it for as much as you think you can get. $5k wouldn’t last too long for extensions while your hair grows. I would say you can easily justify $10k.

Take a second and think about how shaving your head will affect your career as a cam model. Are you going to lose any regulars because of it? Yes, you can put a wig anytime, but don't think about that as a cure-all. Make sure the price is high enough to cover for your potential loss. I would say 10k at least. Or even 15k. It's better to ask for more, as he might always tell you that he can't afford it and ask for a lower price. Always ask more. And make sure he pays UPFRONT!!!!

Absolutely this 👆

You might think since you have an alternative style dudes will like you the same with bald head. But long hair for men is not a look. Long hair is a strong fertility signal same as hip-waist ratio and big boobs. Alt chicks with long hair make much more than bald alt chicks... I don't have the hard facts but I would bet my left thumb on it. So when calculating the asking price for something like this you need to factor in the opportunity cost of all the business you will be losing on until your hair grows back. If it was me? I wouldn't do something this foolish unless I was going to shave my head anyway, but if I was going to do it... half of my yearly income at a minimum.

Considering a good quality wig can cost a couple grand… not to mention potential loss in income, the awkard 1-2 years to grow it out.

everyone else already explained very well WHY, but thousands of dollars.

I have a very short hair style, and I get approached for this semi regularly. Even though Ive thought about going bald or buzzed for myself, I wont shave my hair completely so long as Im camming. And on a personal level, I’d feel deeply uncomfortable altering my appearance at someone else’s request. To shave someones hair off and have them walk around like that is a lot of intimacy and control I dont want to give to a stranger.

I also want to point out that a lot of these shaving guys just get off talking to you about their fetish and have no intention of paying what it would should cost.

I quoted someone $300 for a haircut video (SFW of only the haircut, no extras) who wanted to see me get an undercut again, but I had just finished growing my old one out. I came up with this number because I was considering doing it again anyway so it would not have been too drastic and I was also hoping it would become a regular thing so I could have a haircut pig to fund my upkeep.

Shaving my whole head though would be $1k minimum just for the haircut, with the teasing and everything else added on at my regular rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.