AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pricing? 1 Month Girlfriend Experience

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilah_Marquise

Cam Model
Nov 6, 2018
Transylvania
www.streamate.com
Twitter Username
@marquiselilah
Streamate Username
LilahMarquise
Chaturbate Username
LilahMarquise
Hey, newbie here, hoping to get some advice from more experienced gals. I recently had a guy (purple member) approach me through chaturbate to ask if I would provide a 1 month girlfriend experience. I'd never considered this before and feel a bit out of my depth here

He wants one 25 min phone sex session a week, regular texts, sexy pics, and video. He stressed to me how needy and jealous he would play, texting me constantly. Now I have a few concerns about this to begin with, but I'm gonna look into apps that hide your cell number and other safety precautions.

The thing is, he offered me 90$ for 4 weeks. Considering what he's asking, doesn't that seem...really low? Am I crazy, or is this a super lowball offer? Maybe I'm crazy for considering it at all?

This is laughable. For this kind of nonstop incessant neediness you probably won't be getting sleep or any other work done.

I would charge him what I make in an entire month plus 50% more for the loss of sleep.

To give you an idea of pricing, many girls that do kiks/sexting like this we charge $1-$3 per minute usually.

Don't give him your real number. Don't give anyone your real number ever. Download kik.

That is crazy low! $3 a day! If he texts you constantly, say that means he sends you 20 a day, that's .15 a text, to say nothing of phone calls etc. Or if you discount those, just the phone calls would be less than a dollar a minute. I have a couple guys I do basically unofficial gfe with on sextpanther, so they're lower maintenance than what your'e describing and it adds up to much more than that. The cheaper people are, the more they usually want you to do.

So I would price this by ballparking how many pictures, videos, texts, and minutes of calling you would expect for the whole month. Charge for each of them and then I would honestly tack on an additional fee for the emotional labour you would be expected to put into this. $90 is much closer to what I would charge him per week.

I would charge him at least 1000 bucks per month. For the simple reason if he consume my time he must pay, and he is supoused to be my boyfriend so in real life if he would my bf he would spend much more. A bf is supoused to take care of me and of my needs don't it? So as long as I cover his needs he must cover yours also like rent, clothes food and bills.
Make a count how much in a month that costs you and ask him this amount, simple. If he does not agree tell him OK Mr gelous fapper then I can not be your gf without cheat on you

• Funny!
Reactions: Lilah_Marquise
Hey, newbie here, hoping to get some advice from more experienced gals. I recently had a guy (purple member) approach me through chaturbate to ask if I would provide a 1 month girlfriend experience. I'd never considered this before and feel a bit out of my depth here

He wants one 25 min phone sex session a week, regular texts, sexy pics, and video. He stressed to me how needy and jealous he would play, texting me constantly. Now I have a few concerns about this to begin with, but I'm gonna look into apps that hide your cell number and other safety precautions.

The thing is, he offered me 90$ for 4 weeks. Considering what he's asking, doesn't that seem...really low? Am I crazy, or is this a super lowball offer? Maybe I'm crazy for considering it at all?

That is crazy low. I'm pretty sure that's around the same amount ($100 the guy pays/1,000 tokens on MFC, etc.) many of us charge for a 10-minute custom video. He wants to pay $90 for FOUR weeks of being a needy, clingy motherfucker blowing up your phone + 25-minute phone sex conversations that you'll have to do with him four times? Nope, $90 is way too low for such a pain in the ass request.

Have him sign up on SextPanther. All his calls, pics, vids & texts will be charged per item. And the payout percentage to you is better than on a regular camming site. This will seriously save you the headache of coming up with a flat rate & him not taking advantage of it’s too low.
Edit to mention: you sign up with SP using your real number, but they mask it for you. So users never have your real one.

Here’s my referral link for you to sign up...:smuggrin:
https://www.sextpanther.com/becomeamodel?id=30974

Sextpanther or niteflirt. I know if you send pics on the niteflirt chat, they remove all identifying information from the photo. It is also through their chat services so your number is always masked. That way, through a site, he can be as needy as he can afford- and your safety is protected.

Status
Not open for further replies.