AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Privacy Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The simple answer: Delete your accounts.

The more in depth answer: There's been a few threads which address model privacy, and the risks of being outed, over the years. If you search the forum, you'll find answers to this question and many more I'm sure you have.

The simple answer: Delete your accounts.

The more in depth answer: There's been a few threads which address model privacy, and the risks of being outed, over the years. If you search the forum, you'll find answers to this question and many more I'm sure you have.
Alright, thank you so much :)

Alright, thank you so much :)

You're welcome. Am not trying to be cold or not saying won't help. But, if you browse the "General Cam Chat" subforum and look at the titles, there's a number of stickied/pinned threads which address a lot of topics that pertain to models. Spending some time reading those will give you a lot of answers and ideas to things you probably haven't thought of yet. There's a wealth of knowledge throughout the eintire forum, just need to invest time into your business so you can run it as you best see it. :)

Reactions: BadBabyEli
You're welcome. Am not trying to be cold or not saying won't help. But, if you browse the "General Cam Chat" subforum and look at the titles, there's a number of stickied/pinned threads which address a lot of topics that pertain to models. Spending some time reading those will give you a lot of answers and ideas to things you probably haven't thought of yet. There's a wealth of knowledge throughout the eintire forum, just need to invest time into your business so you can run it as you best see it. :)
This is why I'm glad there is a site for all of this!!! Thank you @AmberCutie for this site ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.