AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Privacy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2023
Hello I have a question regarding operators/admins revealing personal details about users. I spoke to a model for 2 years who had an operator (unknown to me). And got very close and told her a lot of things, then after I had learned I wasn't speaking to the real model I left. Then that operator had left the studio, got a job as an admin at another studio, and started tellling a model I was talking to at the new studio all about me, my name, stories I trusted her with what I looked like, my age and probably much more etc without me wanting the model to know these things. What are the rules against this or is there anything that can be done?

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hello I have a question regarding operators/admins revealing personal details about users. I spoke to a model for 2 years who had an operator (unknown to me). And got very close and told her a lot of things, then after I had learned I wasn't speaking to the real model I left. Then that operator had left the studio, got a job as an admin at another studio, and started tellling a model I was talking to at the new studio all about me, my name, stories I trusted her with what I looked like, my age and probably much more etc without me wanting the model to know these things. What are the rules against this or is there anything that can be done?
I am only a user, so take this with a grain of salt.

I think that there is nothing that SC can or will do. Whilst that person's behaviour is awful and on some level IMO, immoral, it is more a lesson for you and all users about sharing personal info with models, particularly studio models .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.