AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private based sites-debate

• Thread starter Deleted member 55529
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a small contraption that has resistance bands on it and goes inside your mouth...You fully extend your mouth open, then close it, pushing back against the bands (and you can really feel it) kinda hard to explain but, a great video to see someone using it is on Ayn Los Angeles' channel (where I fist came across it). The video is called Facial Flex: All Natural Work out, and she has another video where she is sat on the beach showing how she uses it (Facial Flex: Work out with me). She looks freakin amazing, and has been using it 13 years.

It is like working out your face. I have been using it since April and yep, it works! Was considering fillers before but now definitely don't need to. I use it 6 days a week for about 4-5 mins a time (they say just 2 mins a say but I always do more). It also lifts the boobs/decollatage area too, due to the movement. My boobs are also perkier. Win win. Honestly cannot recommend it enough. Bought one for my mum, Aunt, friends etc. I would use the highest resistance bands as soon as you can (forget the 1 bands- pah!).

It took me about 3 months of use to see differences (you have to be patient and disciplined) and it has really just sculpted and added tone to my face. I have not yet succumbed to botox or fillers or any procedure, and I am 40 this year. I was considering getting stuff done because my face felt like it was losing volume.
For me, this is perfect. I am happy with how it has created some awesome cheekbones too :).
I get mistaken for 25-27 on cam and get ID'd all the time.

I tell everyone to get one as I think they are amazing!

Sorry to take the thread off topic there! But I would actually site it as a useful beauty tool for camming.
Thank you so much! Yes off topic but great! Will check it out!!!

Fangirling over LittleRedBunny 😊

I am confused about Adultwork - is it only UK based or can Americans sign up with a passport?
I worked at Adultwork for years. Once Fosta/sesta came out they banned ALL USA hosts and doesn't matter if you have a passport or not they will not let you work there now if you live in the U.S.

Seems more like a conversation than a debate. ;)
But it is nice to read people's anecdote and opinion, I am curious to see which site will be mentionned the most. For now It seems like there is no right answer.

I mean, as far as private-based sites go, for years I've seen a lot of models say that Streamate is their "bread and butter" site. Even that Hall of Fame ImLive model 'gorgeousluan' is on Streamate now. And I consider that site to be among the main three popular ones (Streamate, MyFreeCams, and Chaturbate). And MFC and CB aren't even considered "private-based sites" anyway.

But yes, there really is no one-size-fits-all answer, since it's about that model's preference. Someone mentioned SkyPrivate, which is considered an independent camming site. Yes, it's a nicer percentage than Streamate, however you could be logged into Skype all day long waiting for one of those guys to hit you up for a Skype show AND actually follow through. Lol. Streamate is a private-based site WITH TRAFFIC...that constantly has new guys popping in and out of the room.

I somehow make more on imlive than SM, probably bc i screwed up during the new period on SM and have no visibility now.
But I do not recommend IL lol I feel stuck there bc that's where a good chunk of my regulars are.
I also started using stripchat and I like the overall vibe there.
I like 1 on 1 more but sometimes I like to do my own thing so its neat having both types.
I find I make about the same hourly, with stripchat being more.

I worked at Adultwork for years. Once Fosta/sesta came out they banned ALL USA hosts and doesn't matter if you have a passport or not they will not let you work there now if you live in the U.S.
I did not know this! I am in the UK and cam on there through an agency, and I know they have started an international branch to help ladies join...however I am not sure, from what you have said here, whether that would extend to you guys based in the US. It is such a shame, as AW is a great site. Sorry to hear this!

Fangirling over LittleRedBunny 😊

I am confused about Adultwork - is it only UK based or can Americans sign up with a passport?
awwww you are too sweet :blush: 🤗 :h:.

Oh it did not come to my mind it was not open to all models internationally .. hmmm

Oh wow, good to know! Thank you!

Seems more like a conversation than a debate. ;)
But it is nice to read people's anecdote and opinion, I am curious to see which site will be mentionned the most. For now It seems like there is no right answer.
lol. even though debate was in the title, im not sure it was really the intent, rather that asking others about their opinions based on their experience. How I took it anyway. Its hard to have inside knowledge of all platforms, and its beneficial for all to share from first hand experiences. Especially in times of change like this year has been.

Reactions: ToffBuck
I mean, as far as private-based sites go, for years I've seen a lot of models say that Streamate is their "bread and butter" site. Even that Hall of Fame ImLive model 'gorgeousluan' is on Streamate now. And I consider that site to be among the main three popular ones (Streamate, MyFreeCams, and Chaturbate). And MFC and CB aren't even considered "private-based sites" anyway.

But yes, there really is no one-size-fits-all answer, since it's about that model's preference. Someone mentioned SkyPrivate, which is considered an independent camming site. Yes, it's a nicer percentage than Streamate, however you could be logged into Skype all day long waiting for one of those guys to hit you up for a Skype show AND actually follow through. Lol. Streamate is a private-based site WITH TRAFFIC...that constantly has new guys popping in and out of the room.
True. While some do amazing on certain sites, for some others, no matter how hard they try, it might never work out, or they might just not enjoy it at all. All for various reasons.

I somehow make more on imlive than SM, probably bc i screwed up during the new period on SM and have no visibility now.
But I do not recommend IL lol I feel stuck there bc that's where a good chunk of my regulars are.
I also started using stripchat and I like the overall vibe there.
I like 1 on 1 more but sometimes I like to do my own thing so its neat having both types.
I find I make about the same hourly, with stripchat being more.
Do you do simultaneously IM and Stripchat?

Sometimes I will and keep IL on the private setting so I have to accept ppl that want to come in.
But not usually bc I am not a great multi tasker.
Yes, its not always easy. Even if this gets better overtime, it is not always very suitable and there can be bad timing

So Ladies , Did you Agree which site among all is better bc I like some private & c2c from time to time ? .... Will I read a Final Answer ? :D

I did not know this! I am in the UK and cam on there through an agency, and I know they have started an international branch to help ladies join...however I am not sure, from what you have said here, whether that would extend to you guys based in the US. It is such a shame, as AW is a great site. Sorry to hear this!

Can I ask what the benefits are of camming through that agency? I tried to sign up for AdultWork years ago and I couldn't even figure out where to upload my ID, haha. I would love another private based site to cam on so I was thinking of signing up with them to help with the sign up process since I'm not from the UK, but I'm curious what the other benefits are that made you go with them.

Can I ask what the benefits are of camming through that agency? I tried to sign up for AdultWork years ago and I couldn't even figure out where to upload my ID, haha. I would love another private based site to cam on so I was thinking of signing up with them to help with the sign up process since I'm not from the UK, but I'm curious what the other benefits are that made you go with them.
When I was starting out they were helpful because AW's sign up process is just....well, beyond difficult to say the least...and they also have whatsapp groups for girls with them, so you get to talk to/meet a lot of other cam girls who are with them too. They always stress being a community/family etc. The girls often meet up at events and photoshoots but I could never afford to pay for the hotels and travel.
I also found it difficult to keep up with the increasingly growing (beyond 50+ from 20+ when I originally joined, and I was in one of 5-6 different groups as well) member group chats of girls (they grew the company a lot in 2019/20), so I removed myself from the group chat I was in because I felt I was better just cracking on alone etc. I made some really lovely cam girl friends though, and we chat daily privately, and I find I can cope better with that level of communication lol. I am still with the agency, as I really like the owners (a married couple, and they are just awesome people). I guess I am loyal to them.

Because I have been with them alsmost 2 years, they take an incredibly tiny % now as well, like Boleyn (who I am with for Streamate and that sweet sweet and much needed next day pay) They handle bank transfers and help with any AW issues. They are incredibly supportive and communicative. However, when you are new, the cut is 20% on top of AW's 30% so that is something to be aware of. You will take home 50% of your credits accrued. However, unlike SM group chat is paid (it is free on SM). You can sit in your undies and just talk if you wish. Sometimes when it's my period or I have been ill, I will make myself only available for Group chat, and love that I can just talk, clothed, but still actually be paid for that time, unlike SM.

AW used to be great but they changed their broadcasting encoder/platform and it has not been a smooth transition. Lots iof regulars have left and Brexit has definitely affected things too here in the UK, sadly, let alone the pandemic. I signed up with SM and funnily enough, I bump into people who used to only use AW to talk to cam models, but have switched to SM as its platform is more reliable. AW's new platform kicks members out often and also their keyboard set up means members accidentally press a key that directs them to another model's room (like a left/right arrow).

Also Adult Work kept closing my account without warning when I was camming from Oz, and the boss was able to get me back up an running by throwing her weight around with them. They run lots of competitions and incentives, though, and this year a group are off to Ibiza, all expenses paid, I think. I never make enough as I don't cam enough on AW these days (other jobs etc), but if you like competitions (not me, they demotivate me lol), incentives and being part of a 'girl gang/squad' sort of set up, then it's for you. As someone banging on 40, I just want to be left to my own devices and just chat with a few cam girls nearer my own age. Not a group person at all and more of a lone wolf! However, I like the owners so much I stayed.

Hope this helps x

Status
Not open for further replies.