AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private session video posted to my public vids section on Stripchat without my permission

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2022
Hi ya'll, I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else or if anyone knows what I may have done for this to have happened myself.
So I was doing a private session with a member on Stripchat, and he asked me if I would fuck an animal. I responded with something along the lines of "No, I draw the line, that's gross! I DEFINITELY do not and would never do that!" The guy then ended the session. It was about 1 minute all together. A few days later I was looking through my media feed on there, and I discovered that the recorded video of our session had been posted in my public videos. Rewatching the video, it really made me look just plain BAD and mean! Of course you couldn't even hear that he had asked me if I'd fuck a damn animal. So there was no context for anyone to see that would explain why I had such a strong reaction. It just made me look like a mean bitch. And it was on my feed for days before I realized it and deleted it. So was my account hacked? Was this guy offended and wanted to get back at me by making me look bad? No other private sessions/shows have been automatically posted to my vids. I'd really appreciate any info and insight as to why this happened.

In your broadcast settings there's this option...

Allow Recording Private Shows (you can toggle this option on or off)
Your viewers can save recorded shows to their collection. You also get the recording and can make it available for tokens in you profile.
NOTE: Exclusive Private show recordings are available only to the user.

It may be that your recording was not available, just pending for you to either set a price or delete. I can't find any settings that mention auto posting them as active to your profile so I don't think anyone will have seen this.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MoonAndStars
Upvote 0
@RichardSimmonsSparkles it's sad to hear the situation turned out this way.

I am assuming that @Sunshineseeker 's guess is correct, but I additionally want to help you understand what happened.
Please PM me or email (chloe@stripchat.com) with your nickname / email on Stripchat.

P.S. Anyway, I think everyone would agree: giving such a harsh response to such an unacceptable question is perfectly fine ;)

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
In your broadcast settings there's this option...

Allow Recording Private Shows (you can toggle this option on or off)
Your viewers can save recorded shows to their collection. You also get the recording and can make it available for tokens in you profile.
NOTE: Exclusive Private show recordings are available only to the user.

It may be that your recording was not available, just pending for you to either set a price or delete. I can't find any settings that mention auto posting them as active to your profile so I don't think anyone will have seen this.
Thank you for your response Sunshineseeker 🙂If anyone did see it I doubt it were very many, I know I tend to get overly worried about things. But so far it's the only private video that I've seen be automatically posted to my videos , unless I mistakenly hit something and did it myself. I'm going to get at Chloe for more info. Thank you both of you!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.