AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private show on SM where member was discussing family and pee/poop

• Thread starter Deleted member 69184
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 69184

Omg this just makes me cringe. Just had a private on SM where the guy was really pushes site rules…then flat out broke them. I have never had to stop a private but I had to because I am not gonna risk my account for some sick fuck! He was talking about his older step daughter catching him wank (which is not technically incest…but then the final thing he said was “he will be taking a leak or poop in am when she is getting ready for school”
I typed “not allowed I have to stop this show”.

now I have to screenshot and report to protect my account.

ugg!! Member name was sensual46m. Just beware of him
he didn’t even talk to me before he took me private and into this mess!

Reactions: mika
Omg this just makes me cringe. Just had a private on SM where the guy was really pushes site rules…then flat out broke them. I have never had to stop a private but I had to because I am not gonna risk my account for some sick fuck! He was talking about his older step daughter catching him wank (which is not technically incest…but then the final thing he said was “he will be taking a leak or poop in am when she is getting ready for school”
I typed “not allowed I have to stop this show”.

now I have to screenshot and report to protect my account.

ugg!! Member name was sensual46m. Just beware of him
he didn’t even talk to me before he took me private and into this mess!
Report it to Liz!

Upvote 0
I did right away with screenshots showing I said ”not allowed, I have to stop the show”.
I am not risking my account!!!

Reactions: mika
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.