AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private show price change

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinky_Ghost

Deactivated Account
Mar 29, 2021
A model I like charges me 30 tokens per minute for a private show. But for other people she will drop the price to 12 tokens per minute. I spied on one of the 12 tokens per minute shows and she's doing all the things she would do for me. The only difference is, I'm paying more. I can't help to feel hurt by this. Why? Am I over-reacting?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lure0001
Maybe ask her why others get to pay lower amount and you dont. Maybe she thinks you want to spend that amount. I have some members that like paying more because it's their fetish.

Reactions: Lure0001
you can look at it as similar to a store running a sale to get more customers, feels bad if you paid more, but it's business. On a personal level you should pity her for needing to lower the price like a discount store

Reactions: blayze_noir
it can also be discounts for friends, commercial gesture for people she knows and tipped much in the past.

however 30 is already a nice price, 12 is really a low price. think about it if you intend to ask her

Without knowing what it is exactly that goes on in both privates it could either be that she knows you are willing to pay that much and doesn't bother to lower her price, or perhaps other people have managed to haggle the price down. Unfortunately some models will lower their prices in an effort to keep some people around. It could also be a situation where she is getting a tip upfront at the beginning of the private.

Reactions: Billyboy
A model I like charges me 30 tokens per minute for a private show. But for other people she will drop the price to 12 tokens per minute. I spied on one of the 12 tokens per minute shows and she's doing all the things she would do for me. The only difference is, I'm paying more. I can't help to feel hurt by this. Why? Am I over-reacting?

Do not let yourself taken by feelings . Go & see others . For sure you'll find better than her & may be a lower price or you can negociate what you want with other model in a respectful manner. Some models do not know who's a good & regular member & who is not .. Your situation doesn't need to be a Dilemma ... Happy hunting :D

@Danigirl For the price may be @Pinky_Ghost was dealing with an Eastern Europe or Columbian cam model generally as i'm alaways rolling through cam rooms they are not expensive in general comparing U.S models & Western Europe ones - Just saying - but if i like a model i do not mind of the price she ask for regardless her identity .

Last edited:
For sure you'll find better than her & may be a lower price or you can negociate what you want with other model in a respectful manner.

For sure he'll find "better than her?" 🤔 30 tokens/minute is already a good price for a private show, and 12 tokens/minute is ridiculously cheap, in my opinion. If he was on MyFreeCams, he'd be paying 60 tokens/minute for a private show.

But yes, I do think he should ask her if he could do a private show at the usual 12 tokens/minute rate that she usually offers, and see what she says. I think it's a legitimate question.

I do think he should ask her if he could do a private show at the usual 12 tokens/minute rate that she usually offers, and see what she says. I think it's a legitimate question.
He doesn't have to ask . If a model fix the price at x tokens , the price should remain the same for everyone . I do not think that those who made private show with her for 12tk are regulars & good tippers if you know what i mean & A model room where the pvt price is fluctuating like that doesn't promise her owner ... Myself if i was in such situation like him i'd block her room bc it's senseless to go back .... A beauty will be replaced by a beauty or more beautiful than her of course on cam sites ;) ... That's how i work when visiting cam sites ... but hey !!!! I'm not that rude or begger or someone who ask for discounts ... I've so many friendly models & I like them & have mutual respect btw .

He doesn't have to ask . If a model fix the price at x tokens , the price should remain the same for everyone . I do not think that those who made private show with her for 12tk are regulars & good tippers if you know what i mean & A model room where the pvt price is fluctuating like that doesn't promise her owner ... Myself if i was in such situation like him i'd block her room bc it's senseless to go back .... A beauty will be replaced by a beauty or more beautiful than her of course on cam sites ;) ... That's how i work when visiting cam sites ... but hey !!!! I'm not that rude or begger or someone who ask for discounts ... I've so many friendly models & I like them & have mutual respect btw .

You're nitpicking at my words here. Lol. What I'm saying is the next time he plans on taking this model private, he needs to bring it to her attention that he'd like to pay the same rate she charges everyone else. For all we know, she might think he hasn't caught on to the fact that she's doing this. She might be trying to get over on him, and might be raising that price to 30 tokens/minute as soon as he asks "Can we go private?" If she thinks she can keep getting away with it, she might continue doing it until he says something."

And I used the word "ask," because it sounds better than telling him to say "Lower that price to 12 tokens." She might get defensive and accuse him of being demanding or something. Haha. I don't want the poor guy getting banned from her room for something silly. He can say to her "Can you keep it at the 12 tokens/minute that you usually charge? And then I'll be ready."

I hope, for his sake, that she does charge him the same rate she charges everyone else. But we really don't know the situation here. Is she giving a discount to long-time regulars who've spent lots on her in the past?

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: Smores
Haha. I don't want the poor guy getting banned from her room for something silly. He can say to her "Can you keep it at the 12 tokens/minute that you usually charge? And then I'll be ready."

I hope, for his sake, that she does charge him the same rate she charges everyone else. But we really don't know the situation here. Is she giving a discount to long-time regulars who've spent lots on her in the past?

eheheheh :D .... That's what I was thinking too @yummybrownfox to ask her to keep the 12tk or may be she charges the 30tk/m for everyone ..... Things like that can happen on cam sites . It's not something strange.
------
Btw I liked how he spied on her pvt ( Humour)
zsp.jpg

eheheheh :D .... That's what I was thinking too @yummybrownfox to ask her to keep the 12tk or may be she charges the 30tk/m for everyone .....

Even better! Charge EVERYONE 30 tokens/minute (or more). That way she's getting more than just a measly 60 cents/minute in her pocket for a sexual performance.

Maybe the 12 token guy tips her during the private and you don't, maybe?

Personally I think 30 tokens a minute is way too cheap, and 12 is next to nothing. I have a feeling you are her regular, and she kept the price with you. With others, it could be that they were regulars before you and she feels bad putting up the price on them. Or she feels like she's not getting enough privates so she lowered her worth. Or perhaps they purchase things with her elsewhere so she gives them a deal. Whatever the reason may be, it probably has nothing to do with you. If you really enjoy her time, take it! Because I don't know where else you are going to find a model willing to charge only 30 tokens an hr. The whole situation sounds like bad business to me. She's probably not happy with what she's making, and you're not happy with paying more than others.

Personally I think 30 tokens a minute is way too cheap, and 12 is next to nothing. I have a feeling you are her regular, and she kept the price with you. With others, it could be that they were regulars before you and she feels bad putting up the price on them. Or she feels like she's not getting enough privates so she lowered her worth. Or perhaps they purchase things with her elsewhere so she gives them a deal. Whatever the reason may be, it probably has nothing to do with you. If you really enjoy her time, take it! Because I don't know where else you are going to find a model willing to charge only 30 tokens an hr. The whole situation sounds like bad business to me. She's probably not happy with what she's making, and you're not happy with paying more than others.
Thanks for the reply. I'll give you some credit for identifying a type of member but that member isn't me. Her rate is low on CB but it's higher than it was when I found her. I told her to increase it. I also told her to stop doing Skype because that's even cheaper when it should be a premium. She is good at keeping the guys engaged when they do privates but her rate is low and not everyone tips her during the private. I think the low rate is alright if she encourages tipping during the show, but that can also be distracting.

I know exactly the situation you are describing. She has one guy that was taking her private for 1-2 hours 2 or 3 days every week. All he does is talk and she is literally sitting in a big terry bathrobe and fuzzy slippers (not sexy at all) usually eating or taking a nap. As expected, (as I told her) the guy is slowly fading away. He shows up every couple of weeks now but the damage is done. She is realizing that her steady fans tip more than this one guy, but it will take time for her to get a reliable base of members coming to her room.

In my defense, I think she likes me because I do things her studio is supposed to be doing. I made her a tip menu (she didn't have one), I added pictures and videos to her page, I changed her Bots, I added her Amazon Wish List, I set up her MFC Share, I edit her photos and videos, there's more but you get the idea. I try to be as inconspicuous as possible. I don't want the other members to see me in her room every day and I rarely talk to her when she is working. I usually park in the room just to be one more body in the room.

If I do a private with her, it's to get a new video for this week's MFC Shares. I buy 2000 tokens that gets about 30 minutes sometimes more depending on how much chatting we do. I only do privates when the room is dead. I really don't like buying tokens because she is only getting 1/3 of the money. I made her a spreadsheet to track her tokens for the year. It's nice for comparison and trends and whatnot but my main purpose was to show her how much she is losing to the studio. I think I am #3 on the tip list.

At this point, we are pretty good friends. I talk to her offline every day. I'm trying to get her to become independent so she can do some other things she would like to do.

Like I said, I understand what you are saying. I actually agree with you and I hope eventually one day she's too expensive for me.

Thanks for the reply. I'll give you some credit for identifying a type of member but that member isn't me. Her rate is low on CB but it's higher than it was when I found her. I told her to increase it. I also told her to stop doing Skype because that's even cheaper when it should be a premium. She is good at keeping the guys engaged when they do privates but her rate is low and not everyone tips her during the private. I think the low rate is alright if she encourages tipping during the show, but that can also be distracting.

I know exactly the situation you are describing. She has one guy that was taking her private for 1-2 hours 2 or 3 days every week. All he does is talk and she is literally sitting in a big terry bathrobe and fuzzy slippers (not sexy at all) usually eating or taking a nap. As expected, (as I told her) the guy is slowly fading away. He shows up every couple of weeks now but the damage is done. She is realizing that her steady fans tip more than this one guy, but it will take time for her to get a reliable base of members coming to her room.

In my defense, I think she likes me because I do things her studio is supposed to be doing. I made her a tip menu (she didn't have one), I added pictures and videos to her page, I changed her Bots, I added her Amazon Wish List, I set up her MFC Share, I edit her photos and videos, there's more but you get the idea. I try to be as inconspicuous as possible. I don't want the other members to see me in her room every day and I rarely talk to her when she is working. I usually park in the room just to be one more body in the room.

If I do a private with her, it's to get a new video for this week's MFC Shares. I buy 2000 tokens that gets about 30 minutes sometimes more depending on how much chatting we do. I only do privates when the room is dead. I really don't like buying tokens because she is only getting 1/3 of the money. I made her a spreadsheet to track her tokens for the year. It's nice for comparison and trends and whatnot but my main purpose was to show her how much she is losing to the studio. I think I am #3 on the tip list.

At this point, we are pretty good friends. I talk to her offline every day. I'm trying to get her to become independent so she can do some other things she would like to do.

Like I said, I understand what you are saying. I actually agree with you and I hope eventually one day she's too expensive for me.
I think @Trix_dancer was responding to the OP and not singling you out as she didn't quote your post. ;)

Could be wrong.

Reactions: blinkingbluelight
Do you tip her during the private? (you should) Maybe the other person does? Some guys give a few hundred tokens to start. Are you staying a short time? Those 2 - 5 minute privates are death to the room. Nobody tips a model that's leaving every 20 minutes to do a 4 minute private.

If you don't spy the entire time she is doing the private, you don't have any way of knowing if they are paying more or less. Basic etiquette (in my opinion) stay at least at least at least 10 minutes, tip extra tokens because 30 is very cheap.

I've seen models do pee shows that take 30 minutes for prep. The guys usually want to see them drinking the water (go figure). So if you spy after 10 minutes, you won't see anything. The models charge upfront for special requests.

I used to go from 60 to 30 for a guy. He stayed an hour, where as others stayed 10 minutes.
Don't forget the tokens you didn't get in those extra 50 minutes. Models have done that for me but I was the final show and I knew they were going to log off after. It was half show and half chatting about random stuff of the day. But that's me. I try to do those long privates at the end of the day when the room has gotten quiet.

i never put less per minute for noone for same reason.. to not start any dramas,,, you are right ... everyone should pay same or if she gives discount to rest she should give you also .

Has anyone set their token amount per minute to the lowest rate but require the user to tip generously during the private if they want to see certain things? Such as a tip menu specifically for privates only.

Has anyone set their token amount per minute to the lowest rate but require the user to tip generously during the private if they want to see certain things? Such as a tip menu specifically for privates only.
I have experienced this with one or two models before I started camming. They were kind of shady about it, though. When asked what happens in private they described all the things that they do but didn't say it would be additional cost for those things. Once in the private they said it will cost x for this, x for that and so on.

If you did that you would have to be open and honest about it. Set expectations so no one feels cheated or pissed and goes to get their tokens refunded, or worse, gets you banned.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Status
Not open for further replies.