AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private show question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2022
This may sound like a dumb question but I have to ask. During a private show, are you obligated to perform whatever the customer asks you to do? A lot of times in the past, customers would want me to put toys inside of me, you know, dildos and such. I do not feel comfortable doing that, I have told them this before and they abruptly leave the private show and thus I lose money.

No.

But Ozzie is right. IDK what site you are on, but I am on Streamate. As such we are not allowed to show any below the belt nudity until the client goes private. I personally like this for the very reason that Ozzie brings up. It gives me a chance to talk to the client ahead of time and find out what they want. It also allows them to find out a bit more about me and what I am into before we go private. That way you don't go into it blindly and it makes for a good show. Every now and then I will get someone who just jumps into a private and it is a 50/50 whether it will be a good show that is profitable.

So while you don't have to do anything and everything a client wants in private a short discussion before you do can go a long way.

I hope that this helps.

I have heard about platforms that have rules about performers needing to fulfill member requests, but I've never worked on any of them. And I never would, because I don't think that is an ethical setup for us. Hopefully you aren't working on one of those platforms.

But the majority of the popular platforms explicitly state that you, the performer, do not have to do anything you are uncomfortable with and can decline any requests. As mentioned above in the thread, it is the potential client's responsibility to find out whether or not you are willing to perform the action they wish to see before they start paying.

Status
Not open for further replies.