AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private shows dropping

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2021
Twitter Username
@TheIconicGirl2
I'm a new cam model to MFC and I noticed that in the beginning my shows and privates were alright no issues really. And now I'm noticing that when I start a private show they tend to stop or the system kicks us out of private fairly quickly and the member who was in the private is always asking me what happened why it stopped. It's been happening a few times now with a few different members who try to have a private show with me. I have figured maybe it was my equipment so in the last couple weeks I've gotten a new computer, a nicer camera and even a stronger internet. I'm at my wits end trying to figure out what's really going on here. Losing lots of potential money. Wondering if there's any ongoing issues in MFC in terms of this problem.

Thanks 😔

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Sorry that you're having issues with MFC too. :( I'm having issues with CONSTANTLY getting disconnected from my MFC public chat. I'm extremely frustrated about this, especially since I've just gained myself a new regular who's been a big spender and a great guy. I've been so happy with my return to MFC, and then THIS shit happens. I've e-mailed MFC Model Support, and have followed their instructions on what to do, and I'm still having this issue every single night. So my complaint has been forwarded to their tech department. I don't have this problem at all when I cam on ManyVids Live (the site where I'm not really making money these days), and I'm actually using my new computer AND new webcam for MFC. SMH. It figures this shit happens just after I've gained a new regular. Pretty soon even HE is gonna get tired of this shit with me being disconnected repeatedly.

Last edited:
  • Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Iconic girl
Upvote 0
I'm a new cam model to MFC and I noticed that in the beginning my shows and privates were alright no issues really. And now I'm noticing that when I start a private show they tend to stop or the system kicks us out of private fairly quickly and the member who was in the private is always asking me what happened why it stopped. It's been happening a few times now with a few different members who try to have a private show with me. I have figured maybe it was my equipment so in the last couple weeks I've gotten a new computer, a nicer camera and even a stronger internet. I'm at my wits end trying to figure out what's really going on here. Losing lots of potential money. Wondering if there's any ongoing issues in MFC in terms of this problem.

Thanks 😔

I hardly ever get private shows on here, but last night I did...and just my luck, three minutes into the show my webcam video went black. SMH. This was a guy I managed to convince to take me private, because prior to that he was trying to PM me to death (said he preferred to talk to me one-on-one). I THINK my other MFC issue is resolved, so now this is the new issue I've gotta deal with, I guess. And if it's gonna be like this, I'm gonna start encouraging guys on there to tip me for Skype (instead of take me private), and I'll log the fuck off to do that. I REALLY don't like the idea of logging off MFC at all to do a Skype session, but that's how it's gonna be if MFC is gonna be fucked up like this.

Upvote 0
I had many problems last year with connections to a model I visited on MFC for years. It caused so many problems as to essentially ruin our sessions which was upsetting to both of us and damaging financially to both of us (in different ways of course). It also caused upset and anxiety between us, which was very sad.

I put most of it down to internet issues between them and me but also had cocnerns about the way the platform technology was working. I imagine any issue that breaks a connection for too long (if at all) kicks you out of private does it. It was enough to totally kill or damage our sessions

I actually became suspicious that it was targetted in some way since our attempts to meet on another platform were targetted/damaged in similar and mysterious ways. But that could have been a rare incident and not targetted it all. It was just very weird. In my case it involved geographic restrictions and geographic location of me and the model. Who knows what is just bad connection and what could be caused by other technical or other intervention

Reactions: Sinderella25
Upvote 0
It would seem that my private sessions seem to be working now. or at least I believe so after writing to the technical department and I also decided to download the OBS streaming system and had to do a lot of learning and technical work to get that going. maybe it is something to do with that, I don't know. Things seem better. It's funny I've camed in the past some years ago, but I never had so much trouble before. It's like I feel I need to have my own personal 'I.T.' guy over here just so I can figure out my computer issues so I can get my money up. Lol. It's been a little hard and frustrating, but I think I'm figuring things out. Thanks for being here guys. 😌

Upvote 0
It would seem that my private sessions seem to be working now. or at least I believe so after writing to the technical department and I also decided to download the OBS streaming system and had to do a lot of learning and technical work to get that going. maybe it is something to do with that, I don't know. Things seem better. It's funny I've camed in the past some years ago, but I never had so much trouble before. It's like I feel I need to have my own personal 'I.T.' guy over here just so I can figure out my computer issues so I can get my money up. Lol. It's been a little hard and frustrating, but I think I'm figuring things out. Thanks for being here guys. 😌
I think OBS/external broadcaster streaming option is currently (and has been for a while) the most steady and reliable way to go on MFC.

Upvote 0
I think OBS/external broadcaster streaming option is currently (and has been for a while) the most steady and reliable way to go on MFC.
Thanks to your detailed setup information for OBS streaming I actually was able to get through it and honestly I'm not very technically inclined. I was kind of nervous and not very good with computers... I mean it's not like I can ask my brother for help here. LOL. So I just want to thank you very much for your OBS instructions thread. I'm surprised I actually got through it and other than a couple of mess ups... I was able to connect it and be on my way 👍🏾 I would highly encourage anyone who is looking to set up the OBS streaming to look at the thread created here by Ambercutie to guide you through👍🏾💯

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Thanks to your detailed setup information for OBS streaming I actually was able to get through it and honestly I'm not very technically inclined. I was kind of nervous and not very good with computers... I mean it's not like I can ask my brother for help here. LOL. So I just want to thank you very much for your OBS instructions thread. I'm surprised I actually got through it and other than a couple of mess ups... I was able to connect it and be on my way 👍🏾 I would highly encourage anyone who is looking to set up the OBS streaming to look at the thread created here by Ambercutie to guide you through👍🏾💯
I am SO SO SO glad that my info has helped. And feel free to hit me up with specific questions either by @ me in the OBS thread or sending a private chat here. I'll always try my best, even though I'm personally not all that technically inclined as well, just fortunate enough to have married a code monkey and computer nerd. :)

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.