AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private shows get leaked less?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you say private shows content is stolen and put on other sites less as to free chat shows?

I don't know. I would guess that since free chat shows have way more viewers (where even the MFC guests and basics can see it), those would be the shows recorded and uploaded more. Private shows can still be viewed by other people who choose to spy on the show. True privates are really the only shows where it's truly one-on-one. But still, even that guy who paid for the true private could post it elsewhere if he wanted to...though I feel like that probably happens less often than it does with free chat shows and regular privates.

If I understand correctly, there are bots recording our shows in free chat, so I think ALL of my broadcasts can be found online. As for privates, if they are being recorded, it's because the guy paying for it decided to share it freely to the world even though he paid good money for it, so it's less likely, but for sure it happens. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if some of those guys managed to make money out of those?!

Free is always being recorded by someone. Any show with a pay wall it depends on how low the paywall is. For instance you rarely see recorded SM privates because they cost money and the model can narrow down the leak pretty easy but Gold shows are leaked pretty often because at most they cost the person a few dollars and there enough members involved that the model will have trouble know who leaked it.

If I understand correctly, there are bots recording our shows in free chat, so I think ALL of my broadcasts can be found online. As for privates, if they are being recorded, it's because the guy paying for it decided to share it freely to the world even though he paid good money for it, so it's less likely, but for sure it happens. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if some of those guys managed to make money out of those?!

There's people who will "trade" privates or videos of models with one another. I used to get asked all the time after I'd come back from a certain model if I was willing to trade the private for a video of a different model. Nope, not a chance in hell.

Since I lock down my PM's to friends and bookmark models only, I can't get asked. But, I did screenshot a couple of them and reported to MFC and the models mentioned before I blocked

Reactions: Lunasha
if you mean the site starting with L it aren`t privates but goldshows and they are affiliates from streamate
Models have verified that their privates have been uploaded. Mine haven't because they're too "niche", since I do mostly fetishes and domination, they only upload "general appeal" shows like masturbation and teasing.

Models have verified that their privates have been uploaded. Mine haven't because they're too "niche", since I do mostly fetishes and domination, they only upload "general appeal" shows like masturbation and teasing.
I think he's referring to the fact that SM gives those videos to one of their huge affiliates.

I think that's slightly different than shows getting recorded by users/bots and posted to pirated content sites.

I think he's referring to the fact that SM gives those videos to one of their huge affiliates.

I think that's slightly different than shows getting recorded by users/bots and posted to pirated content sites.

There is a difference of intent for sure, but for people who are banking on privates not being posted anywhere as a "guarantee" that they won't be recognized, it's important to be aware that that's not necessarily the case.

Reactions: AmberCutie
There is a difference of intent for sure, but for people who are banking on privates not being posted anywhere as a "guarantee" that they won't be recognized, it's important to be aware that that's not necessarily the case.
Absolutely. In the future, I think it's important in a thread like this to give a little more detail about it than just this:
Lol, there are entire sites of SM privates, leaked by none other than SM themselves.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.