AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private shows on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2020
Hey guys new Cammer here, trying to understand all this cam-stuff. Small learning curve at the moment. Trying to understand how to set up private shows on Chaturbate for viewers? Having a hard time trying to sort that part. Where on the broadcast yourself screen do you set up private shows, or at least the process of having one? did my first show and I don’t think I did it right. Help is much appreciated!

Go to your page, click on the Settings & Privacy tab, scroll to the bottom and you should see this:
Screenshot_20200107-113332.png
Here you can change your price/recording settings.
When you are streaming and someone requests a Pvt the request will show up on the broadcast page. It will replace the area where group show/privates is written, and say accept or decline.
Screenshot_20200107-113435.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: Astrid_squirts420
Status
Not open for further replies.