AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private Shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2018
Hello,

I am new to camming and fearful of Private Shows. I get a ton of request to do private and when it's slow I want to take the offer up so bad....but I am nervous..do you ask what they want first? What are private shows like? how much should I charge? It just feels so on the spot. Can someone help me out on this and what your experience is? It's the same on chaturbate where you can't hear them it's just one on one right?

Thanks

I'm not a fan of private shows in all honesty. They seem like an ultimate waste of time and possible profit especially when you get a request in the middle of a busy room. I don't accept them unless someone who has been tipping well would like to finish it off there. Typically for me, the private show would start, I'd ask inside the show what they want and go from there. When I did do them, I charged 60tkns per minute. All in all, If you're getting a lot of requests for them and you want to try it out, then I'd suggest at least giving it a shot. The problems I've ran into on a few sites were people trying to get a free flash by requesting I take off something, seeing what they want, and leaving all in under a minute to avoid the fee. Also, I have terrible anxiety so I'd often find myself trying to space out my show so that I'm getting the most out of it tokens wise but also making sure the viewer doesn't feel ripped off.

Not a model, only a member speaking from MFC experience. So, take as you will.

There's no reason for you to have to take a private if you don't want to. It's your call. If you decide not to, I'd recommend making it part of your topic, or in your bio/page somewhere so they might see it.

Various models have different policies on privates. I've seen the following general rules for most models I've interacted with:

- If it's busy, no privates.. She might accept one or two at the end of her show
- If it's slow, she'll make a judgement call based on how the night has progressed for her up until that point

The caveats to this are:

1) If she even does privates at all, shoe will most likely require TruePrivates (MFC)
2) Sometimes, privates are reserved for specific members who are good regulars that tip well
3) They're occasionally scheduled ahead of time

Sometimes, rahter than a private, I'll tip what I plan to spend on a private in the room and I'll do dirty talk with the model in tip notes. Other times, if a model's online that I do privates with, but she's not broadcasting I'll ask her if we can do it right when she signs on. I typically like to avoid anytime during shows, unless it's extremely slow and I'll ask her beforehand.

If you ever decide to try a Skype, payment up front in tokens from the site your working off of. As @Innocent_Intentions mentioned, there's far too many people wanting to get a free show by either by flashing for "are you what I am looking for". Or, worse, they do Amazon or other gift card scams.

Reactions: Yavin4MFC
Status
Not open for further replies.