AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Privates on Stripchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2020
Twitter Username
@mika_kedi
MFC Username
mikakedi
Chaturbate Username
mika_kedi
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1004128361/Mika-Kedi/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/191561/mika-kedi
I haven't done many privates on Stripchat so far, so it might be a total coincidence they all looked like that, but I'm starting to strongly dislike them. I feel like members on SC click start private without reading what I do in private or talking to me about it way more often than on other sites I worked on, and during the show they try to bark orders at me and push my boundaries. Then the show ends abruptly without any feedback or goodbye. I had privates like that on other sites of course, but they seemed to be an exception, when on Stripchat it seems to be the rule for me. After first couple unpleasant experiences I raised my prices a little bit to try to discourage rude, cheap members, but nothing really changed.

So my question is, if you have done private shows on Stripchat and other token sites, are your experiences similar? And if you have any advice for me I'd love to read it.

Hi yes I had people request private on stripchat that before sent me a private msg request something and I say no then he did join me in private and wanted to me to do I said no again so he left with 10 sec but he did pay for the whole 10 min I had a few privates like that they don’t stay , but also I don’t have many privates shows in token sites

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
I've gotten a mix. I've gotten mostly nice guys though. I have certain countries block where the men are know to be cheap and rude. Maybe that's why I have more good than bad experiences.

Upvote 0
I also have a mix. I have some really, really lovely regulars that do privates with me on Stripchat, however I find the key thing with all the good ones is that they talk to me first about what they'd like to do. I have thought about putting something in my room topic saying they need to read my profile/ask me/etc before they take me private buttttt I highly doubt the "UP CLOSE POUND HARDER Y NO ANAL" crowd will adhere to that at all.

Upvote 0
I've gotten a mix. I've gotten mostly nice guys though. I have certain countries block where the men are know to be cheap and rude. Maybe that's why I have more good than bad experiences.

I believe a part of (or maybe the whole reason for) my problem is having my country displayed and not blocked, since the problematic members were from my country, but it's actually working for me well in public shows and since I prefer public shows anyway I won't just ban them. I had some pvts with guys from my country on other sites and they were really cool, what makes Stripchat different is probably the fact that they get their country models displayed first and their language version and they gather in rooms together. My guess is a lot of models and members from my country came to Stripchat from our only regional site which is notoriously awful, so that probably doesn't help either.

Upvote 0
I haven't done many privates on Stripchat so far, so it might be a total coincidence they all looked like that, but I'm starting to strongly dislike them. I feel like members on SC click start private without reading what I do in private or talking to me about it way more often than on other sites I worked on, and during the show they try to bark orders at me and push my boundaries. Then the show ends abruptly without any feedback or goodbye. I had privates like that on other sites of course, but they seemed to be an exception, when on Stripchat it seems to be the rule for me. After first couple unpleasant experiences I raised my prices a little bit to try to discourage rude, cheap members, but nothing really changed.

So my question is, if you have done private shows on Stripchat and other token sites, are your experiences similar? And if you have any advice for me I'd love to read it.

Good & bad guys are everywhere & of course weired are found everywhere ... I go on Stripchat to talk to models & c2c & stuff . I do not ask the models to do weired & hurtful stuff ... but it's true that most guys are not really cool as I read what they wrote to models . I know u are putting yourself as an entertainer but you owe us the total respects as i have only great experiences with the models i know ... Good luck on you work & peacuful thought .

Reactions: natasha james
Upvote 0

Set your token limit to 150 minimum of 4 minutes. That puts time wasters off and if they end it you still made 600 tokens :)

Upvote 0
I use the announcement and welcome bots in caplital letters and with very clear language that they need to read my dos and don'ts section in my profile before they take me private. I encourage them to talk to me first though. It doesn't necessarily cut down on the number of people not following directions, but I don't have to feel bad about informing them they've probably just wasted some tokens on me, or shutting them down for taking me C2C when they really want a pvt (I price it lower because I like it, and want to encourage that option).

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Nah ...the sea is too big,but certain profiles are too rare,even in real life .
So grow your fanbase and just keep clear your boundaries it will eventually work out.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.