AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Privates - window, or whenever?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2020
Australia
For the models working on token-based sites:
Do you find it better to have a window of time in your show that you're available for privates, or just having privates available throughout?

If you've tried both scenarios, what are the pros and cons?

For the models working on token-based sites:
Do you find it better to have a window of time in your show that you're available for privates, or just having privates available throughout?

If you've tried both scenarios, what are the pros and cons?
I typically offered privates during the beginning and ends of my shows because they weren't really the focus of my format, but I also offer them whenever my room is slow and nobody is really talking or tipping. I don't think having set blocks of time no matter what is a good idea, it should really depend on how busy you are and what is going on. For instance there have been times where I would only do privates during the first hour but then suddenly I'd start hitting goals in the first 15 mins and I'd refuse a private because I was already busy.

Essentially the only downside of privates is alienating the rest of your viewers and so if it's busy and I'm getting a lot of interaction I don't offer privates. I also offer to schedule privates when someone wants one and I'm not able to do it right that moment. I think if you want a private show from a model who offers them the best way to do it is to find someone with a lower view count who isn't really doing anything at the moment.

Most top models on CB with large followings don't offer privates at all because it's not as smart financially for them, if you have thousands of people in your room and you're hitting goals and getting tipped you'll actually lose money taking private shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.