AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Problem creating an account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2023
Good evening, I know you don't check emails on weekends, but I need to clarify this question and receive the necessary help😭 I don't know why but I have suspicions that the studio where I was working has my document associated with another account, or has retained it in some way, the name of the account was (Cassius_Almonti) I stopped working at the beginning of November of last year, it lasted all that time without using my document now I try to create an account again and the platform only ban me the account, I have been trying to open an account on the platform for several days, but when I finish doing the age verification, the account is immediately banned, I already contacted support told me:

"As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team"

I have tried to create an independent account and when I put my identification it says that I am permanently banned I do not remember having violated any of its rules I have always worked carefully, I I would like another opportunity to work on chaturbate

If I create a new account and do the verification again, will the same problem happen?
There have already been 2 accounts that have denied me, what should I do so that this can be solved?
Is it possible that the study has my documents retained?

I hope someone manages to read me, and help me with this, it would be the kindest gesture I could receive at this time, thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.