AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Problem locked out of account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

donnie123456

Banhammered
Nov 19, 2019
Hi

Hopeing someone can help me regain access to account. I know there is somebody reads the messages here from the site

But I recently lost the password or had it reset. I am concerned it has been hacked especially as a few models have suggested a possible impersonator

regards D

Hi

Hopeing someone can help me regain access to account. I know there is somebody reads the messages here from the site

But I recently lost the password or had it reset. I am concerned it has been hacked especially as a few models have suggested a possible impersonator

regards D
Please contact Support at support@chaturbate.com or provide a username.

Upvote 0
Thx

Dealing with support now. Obviously I don''t post details on public forums
It's perfectly fine to give her your CB username here in this thread so she can help you.

Upvote 0
hi all! sorry i dont know how to open a new topic.. is about chaturbate , you guys receve on chaturbate while online this message on your image, Compliance image required? please visit chaturbate.com/verify etc ..
@punker barbie , PLease do something about this , is most annoying thing ever happend on chaturbate . I am online, full room, and i have to stop the action, me and the guys ofc, to loggin on the phone on cb, to make picture with my face and send it .. if i dont do it fast cb kick me out and losing users , guys r pissed off , im pissed off . just ruining everyone fun . in the message sais this is required for broadcasters not showing face , but im 100% showing face why im bothered with this message? guess is sent to everyone but as i said just disturbing everyone fun .. Thank you

Upvote 0
https://chaturbate.com/2257/

Obligations Under 18 U.S.C. §2257. You should be aware that, pursuant to United States federal law, any visual depictions that you post, share or perform on or through the Platform which portray "actual sexually explicit conduct", "depictions of the genitals or pubic area", or "simulated sexually explicit activity", as those terms are defined in 18 U.S.C. §2256(2)(A)(i)-(iv) and §2257A, require that you maintain the records listed under 18 U.S.C. §2257, and any such postings must contain a "18 U.S.C. §2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement." Your failure to comply with the provisions of 18 U.S.C. §2257 may make you subject to criminal and civil prosecution for the violation of federal law.

Imagine the legal fun you would be having if you continued broadcasting without a compliant photo on record!

These are the rights you are awarded while working for the company known as Chaturbate. https://chaturbate.com/terms/ If you continue to work for Chaturbate, these are the exceptions to the record keeping law that requires the compliance photo.

To the extent that any images appear on the website, for which the operators of this website may be considered the “producer,” those images are exempt from the requirements of 18 U.S.C. § 2257 and 28 C.F.R. § 75 for one or more of the following reasons: (i) the produced images do not portray any sexually explicit conduct defined in 18 U.S.C. §§ 2256(2)(A); (ii) the produced images do not portray depictions of the genitals or pubic area created after July 27, 2006; (iii) the produced images do not portray simulated sexually explicit activity occurring after the effective date of 18 U.S.C. § 2257A; and/or (iv) the produced images were created prior to July 3, 1995.

As you were performing sexual acts, you are not exempt.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
It's perfectly fine to give her your CB username here in this thread so she can help you.
Hi Amber

Thx, but for the moment I prefer not to risk the username to potentially any untrustworthy eyes. I will find another way of proving the account with Shirley

I have warned some of the models I visit to be careful if that account shows up without me telling them its all clear

Too much to risk based on trusting the whole world, at the moment

Best wishes

Upvote 0
Hi Amber

Thx, but for the moment I prefer not to risk the username to potentially any untrustworthy eyes. I will find another way of proving the account with Shirley

I have warned some of the models I visit to be careful if that account shows up without me telling them its all clear

Too much to risk based on trusting the whole world, at the moment

Best wishes
It's a public username... wtf? Why do you need to be so anonymous? There's really no reason to sign up on a forum like this if you're scared of even sharing your chaturbate username in the thread to get the CB rep here to help you.

Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
hi all! sorry i dont know how to open a new topic.. is about chaturbate , you guys receve on chaturbate while online this message on your image, Compliance image required? please visit chaturbate.com/verify etc ..
@punker barbie , PLease do something about this , is most annoying thing ever happend on chaturbate . I am online, full room, and i have to stop the action, me and the guys ofc, to loggin on the phone on cb, to make picture with my face and send it .. if i dont do it fast cb kick me out and losing users , guys r pissed off , im pissed off . just ruining everyone fun . in the message sais this is required for broadcasters not showing face , but im 100% showing face why im bothered with this message? guess is sent to everyone but as i said just disturbing everyone fun .. Thank you
@AmberCutie Would it be possible to move this post to a new thread. I think it deserve it

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.