AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Problem to adding my document

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2019
Hi @punker barbie i never had any problem adding my document to multiple accounts before but now its not letting me do it.
I want to add my ID on this account, after my old passport is expired “nekolicious143” (130k followers). I previously used it on the account “yummienenita” with name abbreviations (JPTB) i sent them a ticket but they dont reply. Thank you in advance if you can help me.

Nekolicious143
Ticket number is 19360004

I have confirmed that our Support team has responded to your request.

Hi @punker barbie. thanks for taking an interest in my problem. Support did respond but just with at common email. They keey saying i need use another account, but the only account i use is nekolicious143, the one where my passport is expire and im trying to add the new one, but always same answer:

Your age verification was declined for the following reason:

Thank you for submitting your identification for review. As our records show you are already approved on an existing account, please use that account.

The other accound i did just made 2 years ago but then i did always work on nekolicious143 (they can verify checking the statistics of hours/streaming/days on one of the website (wont post links here).

I really dont know what i can do anymore, on 5 years camming i did always respect all the rules, never got a warning. Anyway thank you @punker barbie for trying helping me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.