AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

problem viewers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cattynaty

Banhammered
Feb 20, 2019
I'm model since 3 years in CB
everyday morning/afternoon/evening/night
i had 1000/1500 viewers and 200+ tippers,
when i enter immediatly i was in 1° page
now improvvise since 10 day i enter and i
stay in 2° - 3° page, only 200 viewers (few color nick)
so very few tokens.
i have no change nothing, what can be happens?
i see i understand lot's new pretty model but it's strange
improvvise from 1500 viewers to 200.... ? ? ?

Did you check stream quality? Members aren't going to sit looking at a slideshow.
How repeatable is your daily performance? There is only so long that members are going to see the same thing before they lose interest and move to someone else.
Maybe you lost a whale? How many people were actually tipping you to begin with? I've seen rooms with 1k colored nicks and still only 10 people actually tipping.

Upvote 0
Whales don't have a big impact on room position and therefore viewers on cb (if any at all). A very good friend of mine has four whales constantly tipping her well, token average per hour around 4,000, maybe even more ,but viewers in the room are rarely over 20, which puts her on one of the last pages of cb.

• Helpful!
Reactions: violetismyname
Upvote 0
streaming good nothing change all ok full hd+ 60fps
audio ok all normal
few color nick few tips
but it's strange.... in 1 day this big difference?

Upvote 0
no block no one problem
all is ok audio cam preview
time - position
i understand i see lot's new girl but.... strange in 1 day from 1200 to 200 viewers....
few color nick and few tokens

Upvote 0
I read somewhere on here, I am not sure where, I think from @roydz , that people can be "shadow banned", where even though you are online, you are not listed, while you are investigated for something. Maybe @roydz can confirm if I have my information wrong, but I could have sworn I read something like that. If that is the case, when you send out your e-mail, it would make sense that only 200 would come online & you're not picking up additional anons, grays, or color users.

• Helpful!
Reactions: megafapper
Upvote 0
@cattynaty Did you receive a day or few days before viewers drop a lot of viewers in the short period of time? Example about 500-700 in the first 5-15 minutes from the show start? Nobody tipped and after half hour or more they all gone?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.