AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Problem with a function in Apps (codding, not account question). Lovense-Me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2016
Twitter Username
@silici00
Chaturbate Username
silici0
Hi @punker barbie

Sorry for this very specific question about programming. I hope you can pass on the question to whom it may concern, thank you.

It's a documented option that allows you to select the opacity of the panel images. It works very well in the testbed with Lovense-Me an others apps but does not work in Chaturbate live.

'opacity' is not working in cb.onDrawPanel(func). It's working for me in testbed but not in live.
It's just a cosmetic option of the app but I would like it to work.

I would like to know if this is a temporary problem or it just won't be available in the future.
It is something I have added to Lovense-Me and I would like to know if I have to disable it.

I also asked the same question to Chaturbate support and in the corresponding Discuss section, but, from my experience, I know that the answers do not always arrive on time or are not answered by the right person. Thank you for taking the time.

Regards,
Silici0

Can someone help me get account approved on Chaturbate. The site keeps denying me. I have completed the verification process with clear readable pics , license is actives . Im unsure if why Im getting a denial. IF someone can help my username is Amberlina21

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.