AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Problem with age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2019
Hi I have searched the internet and read I can get help here through @punker barbie.I have been trying to create a broadcasting account to work with chaturbate industry.i have aploaded several pictures with no success.i have held my Id in every way possible.i really want to work with chaturbate and pay my college fees.please please madam do something.assist in getting my account reviewed.my username is Mishawn.
Thanks.

Hi I have searched the internet and read I can get help here through @punker barbie.I have been trying to create a broadcasting account to work with chaturbate industry.i have aploaded several pictures with no success.i have held my Id in every way possible.i really want to work with chaturbate and pay my college fees.please please madam do something.assist in getting my account reviewed.my username is Mishawn.
Thanks.

Please contact support in regards to your account and they will be happy to assist. Currently they state they have not received any emails from you.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie i wrote support an email several hours ago still no reply.How long do they take to answer?kindly assist me.I can’t wait to start am so excited.
Thanks
Support will respond as soon as they have reviewed your account and ID submission. We thank you for your patience.

Upvote 0
Hello I was wonder what this means i just made this account and was waiting for my account verification and it say my ID has already been approved but when I log in it still says I need to verify my accountScreenshot_20191226-015247_Gmail.jpg

Upvote 0
Hello I was wonder what this means i just made this account and was waiting for my account verification and it say my ID has already been approved but when I log in it still says I need to verify my accountView attachment 82763

Support has confirmed that your account is currently age verified.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.