AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Problem with Charles bot

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2020
I'm new in camming, in here and in MFC. Hope you can help me... Since I've created my account I try to use Charles Bot.

I really don't know what is going wrong but after I put /pm CharlesBot !joinroom and the PM window is open, absolutely nothing happens. But it seems it should start something like a tutorial...

Anyone had the same issue? :(

I'm new in camming, in here and in MFC. Hope you can help me... Since I've created my account I try to use Charles Bot.

I really don't know what is going wrong but after I put /pm CharlesBot !joinroom and the PM window is open, absolutely nothing happens. But it seems it should start something like a tutorial...

Anyone had the same issue? :(
Hmm, it's been a while since I set him up. Can you try typing !help into the pm window with him?

Upvote 0
Omg! I've been trying for a couple weeks now and you had such an easy solution lol thank you so much!
Does that mean it worked? If so yay, because I just took a guess. :)

Upvote 0
Does that mean it worked? If so yay, because I just took a guess. :)
Hello! I am trying to use Charles bot to run animated banners and I’m having an issue.

For example; for my Twitter banner my code is: [:bktwit]

When I pm Charles bot the command : !addad [:bktwi] it says “there was an issue adding command to ad list”

So I tried to pm Charles bot !addcom [:bktwit] and it says “oops be sure to include a response for your ad”

What am i doing wrong?

Upvote 0
Hello! I am trying to use Charles bot to run animated banners and I’m having an issue.

For example; for my Twitter banner my code is: [:bktwit]

When I pm Charles bot the command : !addad [:bktwi] it says “there was an issue adding command to ad list”

So I tried to pm Charles bot !addcom [:bktwit] and it says “oops be sure to include a response for your ad”

What am i doing wrong?
I wish I had an answer for you... very weird.

However, you don't need to put brackets on your image shortcuts, in case you were actually doing that. Not sure if that would cause the error, so try without if you were using them.

Upvote 0
I wish I had an answer for you... very weird.

However, you don't need to put brackets on your image shortcuts, in case you were actually doing that. Not sure if that would cause the error, so try without if you were using them.
Yes super weird right?! I tried both with and without and I’m stumped. Messaged MFC tech support so if they end up giving me a solution I’ll post it here! For now I guess I’m just gonna have to do it manually every so often, instead of automated lol fun fun fun 😋 Thanks for getting back to me!

Reactions: plutoprincess69
Upvote 0
Yes super weird right?! I tried both with and without and I’m stumped. Messaged MFC tech support so if they end up giving me a solution I’ll post it here! For now I guess I’m just gonna have to do it manually every so often, instead of automated lol fun fun fun 😋 Thanks for getting back to me!
If you get no help from MFC support, you could try a brief message to https://twitter.com/CharlesBotMFC about it. Screenshots always help.

Reactions: plutoprincess69
Upvote 0
This is more related to the initial question, but I reached out to CharlesBot's Twitter and was told that the tutorial was currently offline for who knows how long. They do also have a more detailed list of commends on the CharlesBot website that explains each of them a bit better, so that's what I've been using.

Reactions: dont_cry_sadie
Upvote 0
did you ever find the solution to this??
hey i found an answer to this actually!!

so my shortcut was : plutofans (no space between colon & p) so in charles bot i used “!addcom !fans : plutofans” (no space between colon & p) & it worked!!! i’m not exactly sure the rules behind that but i hope that helps. my other one is : plutosnapchat & i used !snapchat. like i said not really sure how that works if you HAVE to use your name but it worked for me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.