AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Problem with my CB account and payment.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2021
Hello. I'm Oliver1402 from Colombia, I'm new into this and I've been learning a lot from this, thanks for this forum!

I would like you to help me with an issue since chaturbate support doesn't seem very cooperative...

I don't broadcast days ago because I was very busy with college, and I was waiting my first payment (I'm sure all the payment info I put there was right, and the payment was more than $50) and now is 23th and I haven't received anything.

Like 6 days ago, I saw on the website that I got an admin message, saying I violated Chaturbate terms because I had pee/poo/blood on cam. (Which is completely false, I wouldn't do that never) they needed me to acknowledge that this violation wouldn't happen again, I did it saying that this never happened and it let me broadcast normally. Today I'm joining in my account and I can't access to my profile, it says "Access denied. This room is forbidden.", And I can't see my bio or anything related to my account. Also I saw my email and they mailed me the same message about the term violation, and I answered saying the same thing, and then the support person said that I would need to verify my ID, (I already done that again), I tried to do it again and the website says that I can't verify an ID that is already verificated in the same account.

I don't know what to do, the support doesn't answer anything and I don't want to lose my money.

I would really appreciate anything you could help me with.

Thanks for reading!

I have sent several tickets, but the only ticket I've received an answer from support (I didn't solve anything) is 17688449 my CB ID is oliver1402.
I would like to know if there is anything I can do since I counted with this money to pay my rent... Please help me with anything I can do! @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.