AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

problem with sound

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2014
hello.
The models i watch are having problems with sound. I think it is about broadcasting in flash?

just curious if there is a link to help them fix the sound issue, or not broadcast using flash.

thanks,,,

hello.
The models i watch are having problems with sound. I think it is about broadcasting in flash?

just curious if there is a link to help them fix the sound issue, or not broadcast using flash.

thanks,,,
No models should be broadcasting with Flash anymore. Make sure they're using one of the other options.

Upvote 1
hello.

thanks,,,
its the new google chrome update, it messed up my audio as well. You need to wait for a new one in a couple weeks, or uninstall this latest version and download the old version of google chrome (86 xxx).

or just use another browser such as firefox or opera

Upvote 0
tell them to try using Splitcam is extremely easy to set up or to check the permission on the chrome settings try changing them from denied to ask first a couple times to force the browser to ask you again

Reactions: SplitCam
Upvote 0
I think it is about broadcasting in flash?
yes. Flash is dying since the beginning of 2020 and will disappear on 1st of December everywhere (edge, chrome, opera, and so on...)
just stop completely using Flash whatever the site they use.

Upvote 1
No models should be broadcasting with Flash anymore. Make sure they're using one of the other options.
Hey Amber, hope all is well. I’m using obs and logged on today and suddenly my tip sounds stopped working. So you know what that could be? Obs is using my webcam sound so I don’t get it, always worked before til today 🤷🏻‍♀️

Upvote 0
Hey Amber, hope all is well. I’m using obs and logged on today and suddenly my tip sounds stopped working. So you know what that could be? Obs is using my webcam sound so I don’t get it, always worked before til today 🤷🏻‍♀️
Shouldn't have anything to do with your OBS, if you can't hear tip sounds, it's in your volume/sound settings on your computer/browser.

Upvote 0
Shouldn't have anything to do with your OBS, if you can't hear tip sounds, it's in your volume/sound settings on your computer/browser.
Fixed it, I was just me being dumb lol . Things are running much smoother now tho compared to when I started. thanks to you and this amazing blog! 🙏🏼😀🎉

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
its the new google chrome update, it messed up my audio as well. You need to wait for a new one in a couple weeks, or uninstall this latest version and download the old version of google chrome (86 xxx).

or just use another browser such as firefox or opera
I recommend TOR, the cookies + sound problem doean`t exist at all

Upvote 0
I recommend TOR, the cookies + sound problem doean`t exist at all
By the way, has someone tested using TOR integrated with Brave browser?
On CB, pages appear with no style at all and video can't be displayed.
like ie :
1610985598505.png

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.