AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Problems Connecting Lovense Toys

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 10, 2021
Hi, I am having issues connecting my Lovense App to Stripchat.

Never had this issue before but when broadcasting I tick the allow access button and nothing happens when usually the pink camera appears in the corner.

I have reset my phone, redownloaded the Lovense connect app and cleared my cache. abit stumped on what else I can try. Has anyone else had this problem? Any advice would be so appreciated

Thank you ❤️

Hi, I am having issues connecting my Lovense App to Stripchat.

Never had this issue before but when broadcasting I tick the allow access button and nothing happens when usually the pink camera appears in the corner.

I have reset my phone, redownloaded the Lovense connect app and cleared my cache. abit stumped on what else I can try. Has anyone else had this problem? Any advice would be so appreciated

Thank you ❤️

We are currently experiencing some minor connection issues with Lovense connecting to mobile devices.
Our Technical team is focused on this as a priority and we will have it sorted as quickly as possible.
  • Try this procedure which may work: First, go online using your mobile device and then connect your Lovense toy.
  • Alternative solution: You should have no issues connecting your Lovense through any Desktop device.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly charlie@stripchat.com for further assistance if required.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.