AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Problems trying to increase spending limit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2021
I emailed the spending limit form and a photo ID (my current CA driver's license) to support but then got an email saying:

"Thank you for submitting your ID for review. Unfortunately, for your security, we cannot accept age verification photos via email. Please refrain from sending any documents via email. Your ID does not meet our internal requirements.
Please submit your government issue passport with a recent and recognizable photo of you, together with a photo of you holding your passport next to your face, here: https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/"

Which im confused because the page told me to email them the documents.. I don't have a passport either only my driver's license which I thought should work. I'm just trying to buy some tokens, not cam.. please help!
@punker barbie

should probably include your ticket #, as far as I know you did it right.
My ticket # is: 18667711

I think i mightve sent the picture wrong, I didnt take a selfie with it. I only sent a pic of my ID. From the email, it said not to send files over email so im confused on what to do

Upvote 0
My ticket # is: 18667711

I think i mightve sent the picture wrong, I didnt take a selfie with it. I only sent a pic of my ID. From the email, it said not to send files over email so im confused on what to do
as far as i know you dont send a selfie with that, the procedure with a selfie is if you are trying to get age verified, you are just trying to raise your spending limit. You may want to try replying and say you are just trying to increase your spending limit because they are talking to you like you are trying to become an age verified model but its possible they have changed their procedures regarding that process.

Upvote 0
as far as i know you dont send a selfie with that, the procedure with a selfie is if you are trying to get age verified, you are just trying to raise your spending limit. You may want to try replying and say you are just trying to increase your spending limit because they are talking to you like you are trying to become an age verified model but its possible they have changed their procedures regarding that process.
Ohh yeah definitely not trying to be a cam model, ill try messaging them again and specify. Hopefully it’ll clear it up if its a miscommunication. Thank your for your reply cbhours! 🥰

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.