AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Problems uploading pics

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2015
Hey all.

I've come across a problem where whenever I upload a pic on MFC, it comes up with an unattractive olive hue to it. I've edited the photos on photoshop, saved them as a JPEG and PNG and they still do the same thing. However, I've tried uploading pics from my hard drive that I've had for over a year and they come up just fine. Has anyone ever come across this problem before? I have contacted MFC about this and they weren't much help. "Try uploading again" they said.

Hey all.

I've come across a problem where whenever I upload a pic on MFC, it comes up with an unattractive olive hue to it. I've edited the photos on photoshop, saved them as a JPEG and PNG and they still do the same thing. However, I've tried uploading pics from my hard drive that I've had for over a year and they come up just fine. Has anyone ever come across this problem before? I have contacted MFC about this and they weren't much help. "Try uploading again" they said.

Is this when you upload pictures for an avatar, picture set, or just inserting them in chat? Do other people see this green hue as well? Can you show us examples? What happens when you upload them on imgur/photobucket sites?

Is this when you upload pictures for an avatar, picture set, or just inserting them in chat? Do other people see this green hue as well? Can you show us examples? What happens when you upload them on imgur/photobucket sites?

Hello Iris,

I have figured out the problem with a little bit of help from someone. Turns out I needed to save the pictures under 'save for web' instead of 'save as'. From what I've seen this keeps the original colors intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.