AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Problems with payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 25, 2021
Hi we are couple who are now working on chaturbate for 9 months, and our payment was always on time. But this month our payment hasn't still arrived. Today is 25 of march, but the payment was supposed to be sent on 15 of march. We sent a multiple emails to the chaturbate team, but they are not even responding or anything. Can you please tell us what is the problem, so we can fix it. We really need that money because we worked for them. And I am sure there has to some explanation to why you are not sending our money?

@couple1998 hey did you get your payment yet..I cashed out last month on 30th usually gets here by 7th but it's 17th today but I have nothing..they sent an email to say they wired my pay on 6th..when I complained of not receiving it by 15th they asked for my bank details to confirm if they sent the payment to the right account but since 15th they stopped responding to my emails.. @punker barbie won't respond either..so if you found a way to fix that.. kindly let me know..My account name is I_am_daddy_ just in case anyone here can help..thank you

Upvote 0
@couple1998 hey did you get your payment yet..I cashed out last month on 30th usually gets here by 7th but it's 17th today but I have nothing..they sent an email to say they wired my pay on 6th..when I complained of not receiving it by 15th they asked for my bank details to confirm if they sent the payment to the right account but since 15th they stopped responding to my emails.. @punker barbie won't respond either..so if you found a way to fix that.. kindly let me know..My account name is I_am_daddy_ just in case anyone here can help..thank you
No our problem isn't still fixed even after 3rd attempt of refiling the wire payment information which are all correct. Now we are waiting again for our payment. Chaturbate please fix this problem and please can someone who is working for chaturbate to message us an to tell us what is the real problem. Because all we get is automatic messages which makes us even more stressed and the problem isn't fixed.

I HOPE THAT THIS PROBLEM WILL BE FIXED.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.