AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

probono legal help cuz I’m a broke hoe

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2021
Dallas, TX
Someone has taken a screen shot of my content and shared it with a sex worker than is slandering my name and I feel is enough for defamation of character. Anyone know of some legal aid willing to help pro Bono cuz I legit am just a broke hoe. They screen shot stuff on my only fans.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
im sorry this is happening to you. have had models publicly say awful things about me. it fucking sucks.

defamation is super hard to win in court. also in the states, we have freedom of speech. you cannot sue for defamation over opinions. you can however request onlyfans to dmca the images they screenshotted your page if posted publicly.

you cant control what others say or think about you, but you can control how you react. use that hate as fuel. be your absolute best. don't feed into their middle school girl drama.
:h:

Status
Not open for further replies.