AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Profile designs input

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What kinds of profiles do you like?

• Dark colors

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Light colors

• Bright colors

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Muted colors

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Cute

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Sexy

• Unique to your style and personality

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Complex

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Simple

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Lots of illustrations, images, and graphics

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evvie

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Feb 12, 2012
Hey hey everybody :D

I'm starting a project to make profiles ahead of time and then sell them to models for super cheap. But I am also interested in what kinds of models the ladies are interested in?

I made a poll thing but I would mostly be interested in specific answers if anyone wants to do that :D [on the poll, you should choose every type of thing you like on a profile, even if you like two opposite things!]

Here are some examples of things I've worked on already. Some more ideas would be 'retro', 'notebook', 'gothic', et cetera.

Not-at-all-tacky neon:
NeonTemplate1.jpg

Romantic:
AboutMe.png

Floral:
AboutMe.png

Anyway, if you're all, "I sure would like a [blank] themed profile" or, "I want my profile to look like [blank]" you should post it here to give me ideas :D Yes! So I can make many profiles.

Reactions: Deleted member 8603
I really like the neon on black idea! Looks great, and would probably look way less cluttered than most profiles these days!

Personally, when I started, I went through THOUSANDS of old Myspace profile generators, looking for some that not only work with MFC (yeah, that was a pain in the arse) but also go with my personality.

If you ever made like a black background with music notes and whatnot... you know, music-themed, I'd be down for that. That's just my 2-cents.

Reactions: Evvie
I did a cardboard theme on my MFC profile.
When anyone asked me about it, I would say.
"I'm so poor I had to make my profile out of cardboard"
:lol:
Maybe one of these things?
-cupcake theme with muted browns and pinks.
-a simple sleek black theme that can be personalized
-a beach theme, with seashells!
Or it would be really cool to have themes based on the type of model or her personality
-dungeon theme with whips as headers for different sections
-schoolgirl theme with plaid and lollipop headers
-carnival theme for girls who do tons of games
-stripclub theme for girls do do tons of pole tricks and dancing
-pinup theme, with vintage telephones and cameras

This is me pulling ideas out of my ass, so feel free to say, "That would look horrible" :lol:

Can I add to the suggestions?
Peacock theme :D
Like the teal/blue/green/purples.
Maybe the header would be actual feather pictures and the rest be muted colors taken from the peacock.

If that makes any sense at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.