AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Profile Examples?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2018
Seattle, WA
Twitter Username
@vaedrennan
Tumblr Username
vaedrennan
Hey, so medical issues (and then travel; I didn't think starting in October when I would be out of state most of November would be a good idea) have meant I've put off starting camming. I plan to do so when I get back in December. But I have a question, and I hope folks will be able to answer. I'm putting this in MFC because it relates to their profiles.

I've been looking at profiles to get an idea of what I should include on my tip menu, as well as a general token range. Thing is, when I browse MFC, the vast majority use the basic template and don't include a tip menu. I know there are some threads where people have linked their profiles, but they're several years old, and I've been reading that the industry (so to speak) has changed a lot since 2012-2013. While what is being offered probably remains static, I don't know if the token amount is the same.

Would anybody be willing to share a link to their custom profile with tip menu? Alternatively, what are the common and not-so-common things to include? I've got stuff like flashing, taking a drink, lotion rubs, but my brain likes to go *blank* when I try to think of stuff to add. It's like it all flies out of my head. >_<

Thanks! I very much appreciate the time spent to answer my question. :)

They're usually on whiteboards now. Go on MFC (logged out of ur model account) and click the lil whiteboard under the images and you'll see it. There's MFC Share now too where you can list items.

Of course menus vary hugely from person to person. I can't remember all of mine off the top of my head but something like:

39 butt flexing
45 boob flash
49 squats (8)
all the way up to
2222 custom JOI vid
4444 custom 15 min explicit vid

Upvote 0
They're usually on whiteboards now. Go on MFC (logged out of ur model account) and click the lil whiteboard under the images and you'll see it. There's MFC Share now too where you can list items.

*facepalm* Well, this explains why I was so confused. I think most of the camgirl resources and pinned threads I have found on various forums are from 2016 or earlier. They said that the tip menu should go in the profile, along with the whiteboard. But I didn't realize that it had moved to the whiteboard primarily, and I didn't know that you could look at the whiteboard without logging into the room, because I find MFC's layout to be non-intuitive. Thanks so much for the heads-up, because I had no clue. :)

Upvote 0
No problem. I returned in May this year while MFC Share was coming out so I learnt how to use it along with it's updates.

You have to be logged in to the broadcast your webcam page to edit your own whiteboard but you can do it offline and copy and paste to save on time.

Good luck and welcome back!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.