AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

prohibitions on chaturbate do not return money they do not see the documents or evidence that users send chaturbate support is very bad and they steal

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2021
I respect all the model chat pages and I have been able to notice that only 10% of chaturbate unlock their accounts, the remaining 90% remain blocked The chaturbate support regarding it sucks you can have all the evidence to verify that you have not broken the rules even so they do not care they only keep the money support only knows how to send automatic messages they do not dare

6 months ago they banned me for wrongly uploading my document to which I sent photos to the support as a passport license they asked me for bank statements with my name but after that they always send me the same message 6 months ago they banned me for wrongly uploading my document to which I sent photos to the support as a passport license they asked me for bank statements with my name but after that they always send me the same message
they send documents but the support does not look at the tests a page that does not respect its models other pages like strip have better support
customer service dogs GIF

We are all curious what the actual problem was here.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.