AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

promoting a cam model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2021
hello, i wanna know is there a way for a premium member to promote a model in a way that she could increase her tokens gain from 500 to 5000. Im asking because a camgirl friend of mine ask me is that is possible, because a user told her that and to give him authorization in his profile. She told him no because it was the first time he was in her room. But i wonder is that really possible.

Don't know if this was the right place to post this, sorry if it isn't

NO NO NO NO NO
TELL HER TO NEVER EVER EVER EVER GIVE ANYONE ACCESS TO HER PROFILE. THERE IS NO ABSOLUTE REASON A PREMIUM MEMBER NEEDS A MODEL'S ACCOUNT TO PROMOTE.

She needs to report that user to MFC for trying to scam her. ASAP. He is trying to get either her doxxx (name, social security, location, GOVERNMENT ID), her payment information, or hijack her account for whatever reason.

If she wants to learn how to promote her account, there are plenty of threads here on how to use twitter or reddit for promotion. Or if she has questions, she can ask us. Maybe get verified for juicier tips and support. These are things she can do easily by herself without the help from some random internet dude giving her promises he more than likely cannot and will not deliver on.

She told him no because it was the first time he was in her room.
This part freaks me out tf out. I have to reiterate. No one should have access to her account even if they are regular. I'm not trying to shame her, I'm really worried for her safety. That is hella dangerous.

I'm glad you posted asking this. I recommend sending her this thread. If she is new, there are lots of things she can learn here as well and how to be safer with her online activity.

Upvote 0
NO NO NO NO NO
TELL HER TO NEVER EVER EVER EVER GIVE ANYONE ACCESS TO HER PROFILE. THERE IS NO ABSOLUTE REASON A PREMIUM MEMBER NEEDS A MODEL'S ACCOUNT TO PROMOTE.

She needs to report that user to MFC for trying to scam her. ASAP. He is trying to get either her doxxx (name, social security, location, GOVERNMENT ID), her payment information, or hijack her account for whatever reason.

If she wants to learn how to promote her account, there are plenty of threads here on how to use twitter or reddit for promotion. Or if she has questions, she can ask us. Maybe get verified for juicier tips and support. These are things she can do easily by herself without the help from some random internet dude giving her promises he more than likely cannot and will not deliver on.

This part freaks me out tf out. I have to reiterate. No one should have access to her account even if they are regular. I'm not trying to shame her, I'm really worried for her safety. That is hella dangerous.

I'm glad you posted asking this. I recommend sending her this thread. If she is new, there are lots of things she can learn here as well and how to be safer with her online activity.
Thanks for your reply, she is new on that site.
I would tell her and send ur reply

Thank you very much

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Thanks for your reply, she is new on that site.
I would tell her and send ur reply

Thank you very much
When she is new she is going to experience predators (call them for what they are) trying to take advantage of that fact. She is doing good asking questions, and no offense or directed towards you, but she should be asking actual models instead of her members questions. That member might exploit that vulnerability for their own gain. Sometimes they don't realize it and meant to have good intentions.

In all you did good!

Upvote 0
hello, i wanna know is there a way for a premium member to promote a model in a way that she could increase her tokens gain from 500 to 5000. Im asking because a camgirl friend of mine ask me is that is possible, because a user told her that and to give him authorization in his profile. She told him no because it was the first time he was in her room.

Did you mean to say "give him access to edit her profile/model account?" You said "his profile," so at first glance of that I thought you just meant that he wants to make his profile dedicated to her. Kind of like that active MFC member who hasn't visited/tipped me since January 2021, but still had a screen name with my name in it...plus "I LOVE YUMMYBROWNFOX" in his profile headline. 🙄

Because if you just meant that he wants to "help" her by advertising her on his profile, that's one thing. But expecting a model to give him access to her actual profile/model account is absurd...and to that I say HELL NO.

All this "help" that cam site members keep trying to offer us models...lol. Tipping us is what helps us. And keep tipping us. Not just tip 1 token, and make a bunch of ridiculous requests.

Upvote 0
i meant is in his profile (from her view of it), accept help from user.
ahhh that. thanks for clarifying. i feel so much better for this girl. phew.

he can do that on his own. why does he need to give her access to his account? that's weird. it's also a good note for a model to never ever ever ever log into a members account. it could be a trap, or the site might find it sus and ban you.

but i doubt him putting her name in his profile will do anything.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.