AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Promoting OnlyFans on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2023
Twitter Username
@ProximaAnthonia
Chaturbate Username
ProximaAntonia
Hello people :)

I dont get any answer from CB support. Waiting. And i cant seem to find any answer to my question. Does Chaturbate allow promoting OF while streaming now?

Thank you so much!

Antonia

Hello people :)

I dont get any answer from CB support. Waiting. And i cant seem to find any answer to my question. Does Chaturbate allow promoting OF while streaming now?

Thank you so much!

Antonia
Certainly in chat u can. Always promoting for that in chat and none of the girls have gotten banned, same with fansly and same with peach (which they own anyway)

Girls have talked about it too and as far as I'm aware that is OK (but cannot be 100%) can't see why it won't if links r allowed to be posted in bios and chat.

• Hugs
Reactions: ProximaAntonia
When I asked the response was, "you can as long as you are not streaming live on OF at the same time and do not ask for viewers to view a live stream on OF via chat or notifications."

I kept it simple. No links, just a notice that says OF @[name]. It's been two months and no issue so far.

When I asked the response was, "you can as long as you are not streaming live on OF at the same time and do not ask for viewers to view a live stream on OF via chat or notifications."

I kept it simple. No links, just a notice that says OF @[name]. It's been two months and no issue so far.
Thank you so much. I did get a response from support and they basically said the same :) They did not say nothing about links. So i went with links They were just like, keep it in your bio. But ill change it(just in case)

Love,

Antonia

Status
Not open for further replies.