AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

promoting other sites on cam profile

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2020
DUS, Germany
Hi im on stripchat and chaturbate I was told that it is forbidden to advertise for only fans, but many models do it anyway. if i don't offer a webcam at onlyfans is it allowed? I'm with fancentro, is that possible? lg eva

hi, yes chaturbate support, wrote me back : chaturbate: "
You can promote OnlyFans on your bio only if you do not have tipping or live/private stream options enabled on your OnlyFans profile.

Kindly note - Room subject, name, and location are not, as the field titles would suggest, spaces to share links to third party platforms."

that´s from stripchat: "It is forbidden to advertise OnlyFans links on our platform." ok , also only on chaturbate :)

Reactions: DoD404
hi, yes chaturbate support, wrote me back : chaturbate: "
You can promote OnlyFans on your bio only if you do not have tipping or live/private stream options enabled on your OnlyFans profile.

Kindly note - Room subject, name, and location are not, as the field titles would suggest, spaces to share links to third party platforms."

that´s from stripchat: "It is forbidden to advertise OnlyFans links on our platform." ok , also only on chaturbate :)

Chaturbate Support must not be too familiar with OnlyFans then, because it's my understanding that every OnlyFans creator has the options to receive tips and live stream (as long as the following apply).....

"Video and Livestream Troubleshooting​

In order to use Live Streams:
  • OnlyFans requires you to have at least 5 recent posts, 5 active subscribers and activity on your Feed."

So going by what Chaturbate Support told you, I'm not sure that promoting your OnlyFans page in your Chaturbate bio is a good idea then. I hear more complaints about models getting banned from Chaturbate than I do any other camsite, so be careful.

Why not promote your Twitter and post about your OF, w/e on Twitter?

Chaturbate Support must not be too familiar with OnlyFans then, because it's my understanding that every OnlyFans creator has the options to receive tips and live stream (as long as the following apply).....

"Video and Livestream Troubleshooting​

In order to use Live Streams:
  • OnlyFans requires you to have at least 5 recent posts, 5 active subscribers and activity on your Feed."

So going by what Chaturbate Support told you, I'm not sure that promoting your OnlyFans page in your Chaturbate bio is a good idea then. I hear more complaints about models getting banned from Chaturbate than I do any other camsite, so be careful.

yes you are right, not that it is not ok, is probably also due to the support who sees it

Why not promote your Twitter and post about your OF, w/e on Twitter?

yes that would be the easiest, i just have hardly any followers on instagram either

Status
Not open for further replies.